Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The news every arsenal fan has dreamed of....
nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Arsenal 'will be busy' in January as they are a 'bit short' - Wenger

Where do Arsenal need to strengthen?
Who do you think the club will buy?

bbc source

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I doubt Arsenal will overpay for anyone, so the better question is who is available for a cheap price/ready to be let go.

Maybe Lacazette? Fits the Wenger model. Pogba seems a like a stretch.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

wenger wants Rabiot from PSG.. as a backup CDM.. thats all know..

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Pretty much Mohammed Elnenny is the 1 Wenger will sign (& has alrdy signed in reality). Maybe one 17-year-old talent also.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^ i heard about that guy too.. quite cheap also.. 5 mil pound..

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Striker and CDM , and defender ( last is not so important but I think it will be good to have some one other than Metersacker ) . IF they get the first two , I think they will push big for title . Also you never know so far they are doing good and top of the table but titles are won in Spring . We all know how quickly tables may turn during that period .

With the amount of chances Ozil creates , Giroud should have been scoring more goals . Soon Sanchez comes back there you have more power upfront to help striker . I understand being lone striker is tough but if you play the system Arsenal plays than you need world class striker . Giroud is not world class . Strikers are a bit tough department to shop in hence there aren't many world class strikers available but on positive side CDM position has many good prospects for transfer. So at least Wenger needs to fix that area which IMO even more important than striking position .

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Mertesacker replacement and fast, Lacazette would be a great + in Arsenals squad. Theres 1 youngster in Porto called Ruben Neves I think? He shows great potential and he is a CDM. Wenger could transform him into a beast.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I would like William Carvalho + replacement for Mertesacker, how he is still in starting XI we will never know I guess.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't know much about Carvalho, but when he played in the WC, wasn't it as a CDM?

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I don't watch the Portuguese league so I shouldn't be reaching conclusions, but I watched Carvalho twice when we had Sporting in the CL last season. He was really disappointing, and did nothing really. Yeah, I've seen highlights of him bossing up in Portugal but I don't know if he'll be able to emulate it in the EPL. Not for the moment anyway.

I think Arsenal would be better of moving for someone like Granit Xhaka or Youri Tielemans. Although I'd rather see them at the Bridge :P

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

The transfer of Mohamed Elneny for 10M is 99,9% confirmed according to Greek Media

minoas57 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

yeeeessss we finaly bought a player but he s**ks

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

yeeeessss we finaly bought a player but he s*ks