Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Most Underrated Team in the Euro 2012
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I think that Croatia is such an underrated team in the Euro's.
My love for the Croatian team is mainly because I have lived there but Croatia is
so underrated. They have amazing players but I think it's just that other teams have more stand-out players like Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Italy etc...
Nonetheless, just wait. Croatia is gonna go to the semi-finals and they just might go to the finals...

Comments
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

We beat them 1-3 away... :)

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

no way croatia is going to get to the semi-finals, they are ending up 3rd in their group... to get to the semi final they would have to beat italy or spain, and england or france

man_utd 12 years ago

@Tuanis
so.
did you not witness netherlands losing to denmark. and lets be honest.
everyone was expecting the danish to lose to the dutch. seems like you still don't believe in upsets in football. croatia got full 9 points in the group stages last euro's and did that while beating Germany.
now don't say they didn't have a strong squad.(they went to the finals) they had klose, gomez, podolski, lahm, mertesacker, and schweinsteiger. i understand the current german squad is much stronger because of ozil and hummels, but that squad ain't that bad. sure croatia lost in penalties to turkey but england always lost on penalties in world cup but that doesn't mean they were bad does it?
the point is, this is why I called my title "The Most Underrated Team in the Euro 2012". everyone doesn't believe in croatia. but one thing you don't know about them is that what drives is passion and will and i feel they've got the most of that in this whole tournament. we'll just have to wait and see.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@man_utd, you need to relax. Tuanis is just giving his honest opinion; no forcefully convince him that he's wrong.

Anyway, I think the most underrated team in this competition is Denmark. They have a lot of talent in their team, such as Eriksen, Agger, Kasper Schmeichel, etc. 

Recently, they defeated Netherlands, which was totally unexpected.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

...no need* to* forcefully convince him that he's wrong.

My mistake 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

For me, the underrated team is Sweden. Not because they have Zlatan, but I saw players in action and I think maybe they can go through.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I'm just saying that croatia may be a good team but I think Italy and Spain would go trough in Group C... Now after today's performance there is a slight chance that Ukraine gets past the group stage but for that they have to beat France or England... They are the home team, they have some kind of advantage. 

SW33TNESS 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 1 10

Ukraine...

man_utd 12 years ago

sorry. didn't mean to come as pushy.
everyone is entitled to their own decision.
we'll have to wait.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

For me it's Denmark.I mean,who'd have thought of Denmark beating Holland!!!