Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The match between barca vs tottenham
miken92 5 years ago
Manchester City 1 1

Spurs in the Champions League
The tireless efforts paid off for Tottenham by equalizing Lucas Moura's 1-1 draw against Barcelona's Camp Nou, who soon surged past Ousmane Dembele. However, this is the theoretical result that Spurs lost their self-determination through the Champions League group this season

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

End results what matter, as long as you are still in the competition, there is a chance. Spurs need to find their determination for sure but unlike Inter, they will have a chance to find it. Not saying I'm expecting miracle out of them but if they get a bit fortunate with the draw, they could make it to the next turn.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

How many teams have got points from Camp Nou this season ? (+1inter) Also, Dembeles goal was one of my faviroute goals for this year. Didn’t know he had such pace, so easy he made it look.

margolavo 5 years ago
France 0 5

End results what matter, as long as you are still in the competition, there is a chance. Spurs need to find their determination for sure but unlike Inter, they will have a chance to find it. Not saying I'm expecting miracle out of them but if they get a bit fortunate with the draw, they could make it to the next turn.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@margolavo Did you just copy and paste my comment? -_-

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Bahahaha! Emo