Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Journey Length
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Its gonna be a single season and no matter what you do, you will get a send on loan to either Norwich, Newcastle and Aston Villa. Didn't they said that you would only get loaned if you played badly? But now, they explain in the game that your team sign a big star so you have to perform on loan to be given a chance. I hate it when game company say something and come back on it later. :( Anyway, the fact that its last only one season and that it seem the game hint to another to a sequel in the next game (propably in Fifa 18 or Fifa World Cup 2018 if they make another game only for that) mean we won't get a story mode where we will make our own player in the next fifa either, I'm a bit dissapointed really by all of that. At least, I won't regret not playing it so much. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its gonna be a single season and no matter what you do, you will get a send on loan to either Norwich, Newcastle and Aston Villa. Didn't they said that you would only get loaned if you played badly? But now, they explain in the game that your team sign a big star so you have to perform on loan to be given a chance. I hate it when game company say something and come back on it later. :( Anyway, the fact that its last only one season and that it seem the game hint to another to a sequel in the next game (propably the Fifa 18 or Fifa World Cup 2018 if they make another game only for that) mean we won't get a story mode where we will make our own player in the next fifa either, I'm a bit dissapointed really by all of that. At least, I won't regret not playing it so much. :P

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

When EA have their playerbase by the balls, they can do whatever they want, I guess.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Did I ever told you I hated EA? Because I really do. :)

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I feel they will add another season, but you will need to buy DLC :) Anyway, I'm only getting it for Ultimate team.
enter image description here

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy More like EA, it's in our pocket. :P But really, I just wish they made video game to make people happy, instead of being so money focussed. :(