Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Highlights Page
Neeskens 8 years ago Edited
Netherlands 1 6

Hello - new here and seems I have finally found a site where the video highlights actually load and run smoothly.

Just one suggestion - I really like being able to watch highlights without actually knowing the score of the game - which is impossible here as the result of the game appears in the banner line above the video.

Is there any chance just the names of the opposing teams could appear without the scoreline?

Other than that this looks like a really good site.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hello - new here and seems I have finally fund a site where the video highlights actually load and run smoothly.

Just one suggestion - I really like being able to watch highlights without actually knowing the score of the game - which is impossible here as the result of the game appears in the banner above the video.

Is there any chance just the names of the opposing team could appear without the scoreline?

Hello - new here and seems I have finally found a site where the video highlights actually load and run smoothly.

Just one suggestion - I really like being able to watch highlights without actually knowing the score of the game - which is impossible here as the result of the game appears in the banner line above the video.

Is there any chance just the names of the opposing team could appear without the scoreline?

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Whenever I really don't want to know I just squint really hard. It works for me lol.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

If you live with somebody else, ask them to put the game in full screen for you, if they're not football fan, they won't care about seeing the score. :) Oh and welcome to the big family lad. ;) Hope you enjoy your time here. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If you live with somebody else, ask them to put the game in full screen for you, if they're not football fan, they won't care about seeing the score. :)

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

Yeah, Footyroom should really implement that.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

I think this question has been up for debate before. Personally I like to see the scores on the highlights, as I tend to watch highlights of games that contain an interesting scoreline. The other games I usually watch the full games of. But maybe have it as an option to turn off somehow?