Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Good, Bad & Ridiculous Transfer Rumors. #60
AlexBatak 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

1- Morrison set for Cardiff exit
West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison is set to see his Cardiff City loan move cut short after failing to impress new Bluebirds boss Russell Slade. Source: The Independent

2- Everton in for Joel Campbell
Everton are set to make a £7 million move for Joel Campbell, who has failed to work his way into the first team at Arsenal. Source: The Sun.

3- Atletico Madrid to move for Mata
Atletico Madrid are set to move for Juan Mata after learning the Manchester United playmaker could be available for £20 million in January. Source: Star Sunday.

4- Arsenal rival Liverpool for Diao
Arsenal and Liverpool will go head to head for the signature of Lazio's 19-year-old striker Keita Balde Diao. Source: Daily Express.

5- Mancini wants Cerci in January
Returning Inter boss Roberto Mancini is keen to sign Atletico Madrid forward Alessio Cerci in January. Source: Corriere dello Sport.

6- Chelsea chase £48m Koke
Chelsea are reportedly set to activate Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke's £48 million release clause. Source: Daily Express.

7- Dortmund tell Man Utd: Hummels will cost £47m
Dortmund have warned Manchester United that they will have to pay an astonishing £47 million if they want to sign Germany international centre-back Mats Hummels. Source: The Sun.

8- Arsenal prepare Cech bid
Arsenal are preparing a bid for Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech and will make their move as soon as Chelsea give the green light for the 32-year-old to leave Stamford Bridge. Source: The Sun.

9- Inter ready to sign Gerrard
Inter will offer Steven Gerrard the chance to move to Italy in January, should the former England captain fail to agree a new deal with Liverpool. Source: Daily Mail.

10- Moyes wants Ashley Young & Soldado
Real Sociedad boss David Moyes is ready to raid the Premier League and former club Manchester United by moving for winger Ashley Young, while Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado is also a target. Source: Sunday People.

11- Gaitan back on Man Utd radar
Manchester United are preparing a bid for winger Nicolas Gaitan, with cash-strapped Benfica willing to accept an offer in the region of £28 million for the Argentine. Source: Sunday Mirror.

12- Inter to push for Lamela
New Inter boss Roberto Mancini wants to take Argentina international Erik Lamela to San Siro and is ready to test Tottenham's resolve with a January bid. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport.

13- West Ham to make £8m Demba Ba move
West Ham United are ready to launch an £8 million bid for Besiktas striker Demba Ba as they look to improve their squad for an ambitious push for a Champions League place. Source: Daily Star.

14- Man Utd to block Arsenal move for Smalling
Manchester United will reject any advances from Arsenal in the January transfer window for defender Chris Smalling, with the Gunners expected to test the water with a £10 million bid. Source: Daily Star.

15- Podolski available for £4m
Arsenal will make Lukas Podolski available for £4 million in the January transfer window. Source: Bild.

16- Bender on Arsenal wishlist
Arsenal have given up on signing Sami Khedira - who could sign a new deal at Real Madrid - and will instead move for Lars Bender. Arsene Wenger is eager to sign a defensive midfielder and rates the £19m-rated Leverkusen man highly. Source: Daily Express.

17- Arsenal target Reid in West Ham ultimatum
Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal are all monitoring Winston Reid's situation at West Ham, with the defender having been told that he either signs a new deal or be sold in January. The 26-year-old could be available for just £5 million. Source: The Times.

18- No Man City extension for Lampard
Frank Lampard will not stay at Manchester City for the duration of the 2014-15 campaign, with parent club New York City FC expecting the 36-year-old to link up with their pre-season training camp in the new year. Source: The Sun.

19- Juventus keeping tabs on Dani Alves
Juventus are ready to make a move for Barcelona full-back Dani Alves next summer. The Serie A champions will offload Stephan Lichtsteiner if he refuses to sign a new deal and bring in the Brazil international as his replacement. Source: Tuttosport.

20- Tottenham to sell Adebayor
Tottenham are set to cut their losses on Emmanuel Adebayor and sell the misfiring striker in January. The Togolese frontman has struggled for goals and has just 18 months left on his contract. Source: Daily Mirror.

21- Chelsea weighing up moves for Bale and Reus
Chelsea are aiming to sign Gareth Bale and Marco Reus for a combined £115 million. Real Madrid star Bale is believed to be available for around £90m while Borussia Dortmund's Reus would cost £25m. Source: Metro.

22- Liverpool and Tottenham plan Schurrle bids
Liverpool and Tottenham are planning £25 million bids for Chelsea forward Andre Schurrle. The Germany international and World Cup winner has fallen down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge. Source: Express.

23- Barcelona target Bender or Koke
Barcelona have made strengthening their midfield a priority next summer and have identified Bayer Leverkusen's Lars Bender and Atletico Madrid's Koke as their preferred options. Source: Sport.

24- Arsenal target £24m Krychowiak
Arsenal will battle Borussia Dortmund to land Sevilla's Grzegorz Krychowiak. The Poland international has impressed since moving to Spain and is seen as the ideal player to fill the Gunners' midfield void, but will cost a whopping £24 million. Source: Daily Express.

25- Manchester United close in on Depay
Manchester United are stepping up their efforts to land Memphis Depay after PSV suggested they would allow the winger to leave in January. Louis van Gaal is a big fan of the 20-year-old and is ready to spend £18 million to land him. Source: Metro.

26- Tottenham plot £35m double deal
Tottenham still hope to lure Southampton duo Morgan Schneiderlin and Jay Rodriguez to White Hart Lane. Mauricio Pochettino is keen to be reunited with the pair and the north Londoners are preparing a £35 million double deal in January. Source: The Sun.

27- Manchester City told to pay £60m for Barkley
Manchester City have been told they will have to pay £60m to sign Everton's Ross Barkley. The England international signed a four-year deal recently but City remain keen on a deal. Source: Manchester Evening News.

28- Manchester United delay Falcao deal
Manchester United want Radamel Falcao to prove his fitness before committing to a £43m deal. The striker's future at the club is set to be decided in the next two months. Source: Daily Mirror.

29- Klopp & Guardiola on Arsenal shortlist
Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola are part of the shortlist to eventually become the next Arsenal manager along with Frank de Boer, Joachim Low, Roberto Martinez and Thomas Tuchel. Source: The Daily Mail.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

1- Morrison set for Cardiff exit

West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison is set to see his Cardiff City loan move cut short after failing to impress new Bluebirds boss Russell Slade. Source: The Independent

2- Everton in for Joel Campbell

Everton are set to make a £7 million move for Joel Campbell, who has failed to work his way into the first team at Arsenal. Source: The Sun.

3- Atletico Madrid to move for Mata

Atletico Madrid are set to move for Juan Mata after learning the Manchester United playmaker could be available for £20 million in January. Source: Star Sunday.

4- Arsenal rival Liverpool for Diao

Arsenal and Liverpool will go head to head for the signature of Lazio's 19-year-old striker Keita Balde Diao. Source: Daily Express.

5- Mancini wants Cerci in January

Returning Inter boss Roberto Mancini is keen to sign Atletico Madrid forward Alessio Cerci in January. Source: Corriere dello Sport.

6- Chelsea chase £48m Koke

Chelsea are reportedly set to activate Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke's £48 million release clause. Source: Daily Express.

7- Dortmund tell Man Utd: Hummels will cost £47m

Dortmund have warned Manchester United that they will have to pay an astonishing £47 million if they want to sign Germany international centre-back Mats Hummels. Source: The Sun.

8- Arsenal prepare Cech bid

Arsenal are preparing a bid for Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech and will make their move as soon as Chelsea give the green light for the 32-year-old to leave Stamford Bridge. Source: The Sun.

9- Inter ready to sign Gerrard

Inter will offer Steven Gerrard the chance to move to Italy in January, should the former England captain fail to agree a new deal with Liverpool. Source: Daily Mail.

10- Moyes wants Ashley Young & Soldado

Real Sociedad boss David Moyes is ready to raid the Premier League and former club Manchester United by moving for winger Ashley Young, while Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado is also a target. Source: Sunday People.

11- Gaitan back on Man Utd radar

Manchester United are preparing a bid for winger Nicolas Gaitan, with cash-strapped Benfica willing to accept an offer in the region of £28 million for the Argentine. Source: Sunday Mirror.

12- Inter to push for Lamela

New Inter boss Roberto Mancini wants to take Argentina international Erik Lamela to San Siro and is ready to test Tottenham's resolve with a January bid. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport.

13- West Ham to make £8m Demba Ba move

West Ham United are ready to launch an £8 million bid for Besiktas striker Demba Ba as they look to improve their squad for an ambitious push for a Champions League place. Source: Daily Star.

14- Man Utd to block Arsenal move for Smalling

Manchester United will reject any advances from Arsenal in the January transfer window for defender Chris Smalling, with the Gunners expected to test the water with a £10 million bid. Source: Daily Star.

15- Podolski available for £4m

Arsenal will make Lukas Podolski available for £4 million in the January transfer window. Source: Bild.

16- Bender on Arsenal wishlist

Arsenal have given up on signing Sami Khedira - who could sign a new deal at Real Madrid - and will instead move for Lars Bender. Arsene Wenger is eager to sign a defensive midfielder and rates the £19m-rated Leverkusen man highly. Source: Daily Express.

17- Arsenal target Reid in West Ham ultimatum

Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal are all monitoring Winston Reid's situation at West Ham, with the defender having been told that he either signs a new deal or be sold in January. The 26-year-old could be available for just £5 million. Source: The Times.

18- No Man City extension for Lampard

Frank Lampard will not stay at Manchester City for the duration of the 2014-15 campaign, with parent club New York City FC expecting the 36-year-old to link up with their pre-season training camp in the new year. Source: The Sun.

19- Juventus keeping tabs on Dani Alves

Juventus are ready to make a move for Barcelona full-back Dani Alves next summer. The Serie A champions will offload Stephan Lichtsteiner if he refuses to sign a new deal and bring in the Brazil international as his replacement. Source: Tuttosport.

20- Tottenham to sell Adebayor

Tottenham are set to cut their losses on Emmanuel Adebayor and sell the misfiring striker in January. The Togolese frontman has struggled for goals and has just 18 months left on his contract. Source: Daily Mirror.

21- Chelsea weighing up moves for Bale and Reus

Chelsea are aiming to sign Gareth Bale and Marco Reus for a combined £115 million. Real Madrid star Bale is believed to be available for around £90m while Borussia Dortmund's Reus would cost £25m. Source: Metro.

22- Liverpool and Tottenham plan Schurrle bids

Liverpool and Tottenham are planning £25 million bids for Chelsea forward Andre Schurrle. The Germany international and World Cup winner has fallen down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge. Source: Express.

23- Barcelona target Bender or Koke

Barcelona have made strengthening their midfield a priority next summer and have identified Bayer Leverkusen's Lars Bender and Atletico Madrid's Koke as their preferred options. Source: Sport.

24- Arsenal target £24m Krychowiak

Arsenal will battle Borussia Dortmund to land Sevilla's Grzegorz Krychowiak. The Poland international has impressed since moving to Spain and is seen as the ideal player to fill the Gunners' midfield void, but will cost a whopping £24 million. Source: Daily Express.

25- Manchester United close in on Depay

Manchester United are stepping up their efforts to land Memphis Depay after PSV suggested they would allow the winger to leave in January. Louis van Gaal is a big fan of the 20-year-old and is ready to spend £18 million to land him. Source: Metro.

26- Tottenham plot £35m double deal

Tottenham still hope to lure Southampton duo Morgan Schneiderlin and Jay Rodriguez to White Hart Lane. Mauricio Pochettino is keen to be reunited with the pair and the north Londoners are preparing a £35 million double deal in January. Source: The Sun.

27- Manchester City told to pay £60m for Barkley

Manchester City have been told they will have to pay £60m to sign Everton's Ross Barkley. The England international signed a four-year deal recently but City remain keen on a deal. Source: Manchester Evening News.

28- Manchester United delay Falcao deal

Manchester United want Radamel Falcao to prove his fitness before committing to a £43m deal. The striker's future at the club is set to be decided in the next two months. Source: Daily Mirror.

29- Klopp & Guardiola on Arsenal shortlist

Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola are part of the shortlist to eventually become the next Arsenal manager along with Frank de Boer, Joachim Low, Roberto Martinez and Thomas Tuchel. Source: The Daily Mail.

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mourinho should have been Atletico coach, completely in love with its payers... Chelsea only signing from Spain lately following City steps and it works.

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

I hope Campbell will be send somewhere for loan, he was amazing, and still Wenger didn't gave him any chance.

Chelsea want Koke, Reus and Bale, what? Only way I see this happening is Bale change for Hazard, which I think would be stupid move.

No way Arsenal is going to sign Cech.

Bender would amazing to our midfield, on the other side I wouldn't be surprised if Podolski and Cazorla will be sold. Feel sad for Poldi, and Cazorla just wasn't same after Ozil arrived.

• History

I hope Campbell will be send somewhere for loan, he was amazing, and still Wenger didn't gave him any chance.

Chelsea want Koke, Reus and Bale, what? Only way I see this happening is Bale change for Hazard, which I think would be stupid move.

No way Arsenal is going to sign Cech.

Bender would amazing to our midfield, on the other side I wouldn't be surprised if Podolski and Cazorla will be sold. Feel sad for Poldi, and Cazorla just wasn't same after Ozil arrived.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tiki_taka We don't have many Spanish players that came from Spain in our team.

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Would be awesome if Koke and Reus join our squad, I won't be sad to see Schürrle leaving, but I would be pissed to see Cech leaving for Arsenal... I hope it's also true for Lampard, watching him playing for City is painful.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Ronaldo, Suarez and Bale arent English, but they got printed by fans as having PL mark, its just the same in this case.
You got Mata, you have Azpi and Cesc who are 100 % Spanish, Fellipe Luis Costa and Courtois from Athletico Label :) all those players developped in La liga ( ok for Courtois we can exclude him from here because he was loaned but more than 2 years he got time to develop skills in Spain ).
Im not saying good players are only in Spain, you signed many from Germany and France, but you should get over the fact that Mourinhos last reinforcements are all from Spain and a big 40% of Chelsea strenght if not more.

Arsenal got Sanchez and saw instantly the difference between a hungry South American player developping in a Spanish big team and their bunch of injury prone overrated players...

Mourinho bidding for Koke is not a coincidence, he could have chosen Sterling, Lallana,..... But no, he is going for Koke and he is very clever at his last choices, look the difference between last year Chelsea and this years one.

Mourinho has learned from Madrid as much as they learned from him, and its shown. One of the best sportive directors of the world at the moment, he knows that you need skillful and creative midlefield, and Spain offers the best choices in the world in this Era, simple truth.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

I Hate to praise Mou, because he has been Barça rival in everything even on the transfer market, Refused to feed Barça several times and actually bidding in our main target, i would prefer seing an English youth at Chelsea instead :D that would make me more happy than seiing Cesc, Costa or maybe Koke trashing defenses.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Great news. I personally would like to see Klopp or Low in Arsenal. Cech is great goalkeeper. Wonder what will happen with Szczesny if Cech comes.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tiki_taka The point of my comment was merely to point out that in big teams in Spain they don't have only Spanish players but also players from other countries and they don't own them. They are just a players enjoying football. I know exactly why you commented like that because you are obsessed with La Liga as much as I'm obsessed with the EPL, but it's really a useless and endless argument to talk about whether the EPL or La Liga is better and so on. Just let it go mate. :)

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Im not obsessed im saying my point, and got replied so.
This is completely amazing me, so PL fans have the right to criticize everything but cant take any embarassement ? I feel free to react since everybody Chelsea fans included criticize other teams leagues, the obsession has been clearly in PL fans side all this years despite the declining results...

Its not about obsession and pride, its about quality in the pitch and results, the difference between biased and realistic.

I will make a thread so we can discuss rumours here, by the way nice thread and nice effort +1.

• History

Im not obsessed im saying my point, and got replied so.
This is completely amazing me, so PL fans have the right to criticize everything but cant take any embarassement ? I feel free to react since nobody Chelsea fans included.

Its not about obsession and pride, its about quality in the pitch and results, the difference between biased and realistic.

I will make a thread so we can discuss rumours here, by the way nice thread and nice effort +1.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tiki_taka It's not about Chelsea fans or Epl fans it's just me and you talking about something but it's just that it won't matter at the end since we both support our teams blindly. I would say, let the teams have their talk on the pitch rather we spend hours of discussion.

Thanks mate :)

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

by the way no barca transfers are happenning for quite a ti me

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lio

Barca cannot purchase players. They are still permitted to sell (a foolish decision indeed, unless they have back-up youth players).

tiki_taka 9 years ago

If so, we should get back our loanees, Tello, Deulofeu and Denis Suarez doing well lately with Sevilla, give youngsters confidence and makes them feel they are important for the team, upgrade Hallilovic and Samper to the first team if they are ready...
If Iniesta season is ruined by inuries, and Xavi on decline, we should have 2 in form players upfront Busquets, This could be Rakitic if he adapts to the pressure, we can bring back Nolito from Celta Vigo ( Backheel assist against Barça).

Actually Zubi have many options if he couldnt sign, not signing Cuadrado was a Huge mistake looking to Alves late performences, the whole board is playing its future ( President, Sportive directors, coaches, some players .....)
Most of them knows it, lets see what happens at the end.

decentK 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

^Just curious what do you make of Edgar Ié? or have you seen him play? I saw him once in preseason and he looked great.

I don't think Halilovic is ready yet, but I've heard great things about Samper.
Barca has one of the biggest transformations to do in the next coming years, it's unbelievable. Alves, Xavi.. maybe even Iniesta in 3-4 years. Have they yet replaced El Tarzan??
What is also interesting is the Messi situation, at some point I'd cash in and sell him for 300-400m (City & PSG are stupid enough to buy him for that price most likely). If I was Messi myself, I'd leave Barca, because he has won basically everything in club & personal level and MANY times.

I kinda went off topic, sorry :/

• History

^Just curious what do you make of Edgar Ié? or have you seen him play? I saw him once in preseason and he looked great.

I don't think Halilovic is ready yet, but I've heard great things about Samper.
Barca has one of the biggest transformations to do in the next coming years, it's unbelievable. Alves, Xavi.. maybe even Iniesta in 3-4 years. Have they still replaced El Tarzan??
What is also interesting is the Messi situation, at some point I'd cash in and sell him for 300-400m (City & PSG are stupid enough to buy him for that price most likely). If I was Messi myself, I'd leave Barca, because he has won basically everything in club & personal level and MANY times.

I kinda went off topic, sorry :/

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

roberto mancini is going mad

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Joel Campbell rules out potential move from Arsenal
"I have to be patient, keep training and I know my chance will arrive"

tiki_taka 9 years ago
  • Benitez to Real Madrid, the worst kept secret in europe.
  • Sterling to Real Madrid, Benitez loves the player who refuses to sign with Liverpool.
  • Hojberg + 25 Mil for Gundogan, Bayern ready to attract Dortmund player, better love story than Titanic between two clubs in transfer windows at least.
  • Barça first on Pogba transfer, but the player wages demands ( 12 Millions per year ) might cause dressing room troubles for Barça, PSG and some PL teams might not have this problem...
  • Arsenal plan B if Jackson Martinez transfer fails revealed, Christian Benteke will be the Gunners target, Liverpool and Spurs are both following the player valued at 45M by his team.
  • De Gea to Madrid, United asks for 40M.

( all prices in Euros )

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Benteke? Seriously, can the news bring something better, like Benzema?

tiki_taka 9 years ago

He's decent, but 45M price tag is a joke when you have Bacca for half of it or Griezmann/Lacazette for a little less...
Even Mandzukic for me looks better, not taking anything from Benteke but i dont see him as a better option than Giroud, nor Mandzukic, for me they are similar...

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Overpriced player, Jackson Martinez or Bacca are much better options. About Mandzukic, I'll think he will leave for EPL but I'm not sure is Wenger interested in him.