Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Good, Bad & Ridiculous Transfer Rumors. #59
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

**1- Real Madrid join Reus race
Real Madrid have entered the running to sign Marco Reus from Dortmund, with Atletico Madrid and Barcelona also in the hunt. Source: AS.

2- Southampton push for Alderweireld
Southampton are battling Monaco for the signing of Atletico Madrid defender Toby Alderweireld. The Belgian is free to leave the Liga champions and should be available for about €7.5 million. Source: Daily Mirror.

3- Remy tops Arsenal’s shortlist
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is exploring the possibility of a deal for QPR forward Loic Remy as cover for the injured Olivier Giroud. Source: The Guardian.

4- Ben Arfa wants Newcastle stay
Hatem Ben Arfa wants to stay at Newcastle United despite being frozen out of the first team by Alan Pardew. Source: Newcastle Evening Chronicle.

5- Torres close to Milan move
AC Milan are a step away from signing Chelsea striker Fernando Torres. The Serie A club’s CEO Adriano Galliani will now try to convince the Spaniard to move to San Siro. Source: La Stampa.

6- United set to make new Vidal bid
Manchester United are set to offer €42 million to Juventus for Arturo Vidal but the Italian club have yet to receive an official offer. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport.

7- Napoli to swoop for Sandro
Napoli have an agreement in place with Liverpool for Lucas Leiva, but they also want Sandro from Tottenham. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport.

8- Wenger to launch £50m Cavani bid
Arsene Wenger will launch a £50 million bid for Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani after Olivier Giroud was ruled out for up to four months with a broken foot. Source: Daily Express.

9- Arsenal interested in Falcao loan deal
Monaco striker Radamel Falcao is reportedly available on a season-long loan deal for approximately £20 million with Arsenal reportedly interested following the injury to Olivier Giroud. Source: Daily Telegraph.

10- Ibe to move to Derby
Liverpool starlet Jordan Ibe is set to move to Derby on a season-long loan deal. The 18-year-old had been linked with a move to Bolton but will speak to Steve McLaren over a move to the east Midlands. Source: Daily Mail.

11- Man Utd make £20m Allen move
Manchester United are preparing a surprise £20 million move for Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen as Louis van Gaal prepares to strengthen his central midfield options. Source: Daily Star.

12- Real Madrid back in for Falcao
Real Madrid are back in the hunt to sign Monaco's Radamel Falcao due to Karim Benzema's poor form. Juventus also remain interested but will turn to Javier Hernandez as Plan B if the Colombian striker proves too expensive. Source: Le 10 Sport.

13- Tottenham to activate Fazio’s clause
Tottenham are prepared to activate the €10 million [£7.9m] release clause for Sevilla centre-back Federico Fazio. Source: Estadio Deportivo.

14- Sporting willing to reduce Carvalho fee
Sporting have told Arsenal that they would accept €30 million (£24m) for William Carvalho if they could sign Serge Gnabry, Francis Coquelin or Yaya Sanogo on loan. Source: The Times.

15- Juventus consider Hernandez
Juventus are weighing up a move for Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez. Source: The Times.

16- PSV blocked Wijnaldum move to PSG
Paris Saint-Germain tried to sign Georginio Wijnaldum from PSV but the Dutch powerhouse rejected the offer from France. Source: De Telegraaf.

17- Inter wish to sign Lavezzi
Inter boss Walter Mazzarri has given his leaders the green light to try to sign Ezequiel Lavezzi from Paris Saint-Germain. Source: Tuttosport.

18- Giroud to miss three months with broken foot
Arsenal will revive their interest in QPR striker Loic Remy with Olivier Giroud expected to miss up to three months with a broken foot. Source: Daily Mail.

Comments
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Yeah that Arsenal news,looking for Remy,Cavani and Falcao in same moment #BravoWenger

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

God please make no. 5 happens!

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I can wholeheartedly say that us wanting Allen is BS. The others are plausible.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@ #5 Please.....

And we will give you Mikel as a gift too.

quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Real Madrid have entered the running to sign Marco Reus from Dortmund. More likely is that we will sign Messi.

I wish Falcao, a bit more about current situation: Monaco want £20million to rent Falcao out for campaign and while it is a high price, the fee does cover all of his wages and bonuses, there are rumours that Monaco want money for financial crisis.

But I don't see us signing any striker because:

• *‘In England as soon as you have a problem people want you to buy,’ said Wenger.
    I read some news that Arsenal want Welbeck, oh god why.

We still need CDM, and I think that's a main priority, then try to get Falcao and I will be happy.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Real Madrid have entered the running to sign Marco Reus from Dortmund. More likely is that we will sign Messi.

I wish Falcao, a bit more about current situation: Monaco want £20million to rent Falcao out for campaign and while it is a high price, the fee does cover all of his wages and bonuses, there are rumours that Monaco want money for financial crisis.

But I don't see us signing any striker because:

• *‘In England as soon as you have a problem people want you to buy,’ said Wenger.
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

We won't sign a striker, there's absolutely no chance wenger is even looking for one I guarantee it. I'm still somewhat hopeful we sign Carvalho, that's a player we really need, along with a 3rd/4th choice CB. This Giroud injury is really taking us offguard. The guy has never stayed injured more than 1 week in the two seasons we had him and now he's unavailable until january. We're really really f*cked. I hope Alexis or Campbell as our striker works, because we can't rely on Sanogo only. Unless they can do it, we won't challenge for the title this season without Giroud for 4 months.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That may be reason to get Falcao for 20 millions for loan (his wages are included). But you're right, we won't sign striker, Wenger will say: We don't need a striker we have Sanogo, Campbell, Alexis and Walcott (coming in 1 month)... But Alexis and Walcott are mainly wings and Sanogo/Campbell are still young and don't expect them they will be on fire. But maybe Campbell will take his chance, who knows. But that imagination to have Falcao on top and behind him Santi/Ozil/Ramsey/Alexis is orgasmic.

Wolfie 10 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Oh man, if Milan sign Torres I don't think I will stop laughing. Liverpool swap one loose canon for another then Milan sell one inconsistent Striker for another. What are the odds of that? That said, Mourinho has been pretty adamant that Torres is staying.
Wouldn't mind having Lavezzi, we need to raise the amount of Argentinian players in the squad back to an acceptable level.
I will seriously be so pissed of if Reus signs with Real. Haven't they stolen enough players? This is getting ridiculous.
Must say, I would love to see Falcao in Arsenal over Real.. His Atletico connection does not permit it. With Giroud out for 3 months this is their chance to make a real statement about their ambitions. If not Falcao, they should try to get Cavani for sure.
Vidal is going nowhere ManU fans..

• History

Oh man, if Milan sign Torres I don't think I will stop laughing. Liverpool swap one loose canon for another then Milan sell one inconsistent Striker for another. What are the odds of that? That said, Mourinho has been pretty adamant that Torres is staying.
Wouldn't mind having Lavezzi, we need to raise the amount of Argentinian players in the squad back to an acceptable level.

I will seriously be so pissed of if Reus signs with Real. Haven't they stolen enough players? This is getting ridiculous.

Must say, I would love to see Falcao in Arsenal over Real.. His Atletico connection does not permit it. With Giroud out for 3 months this is their chance to make a real statement about their ambitions. If not Falcao, they should try to get Cavani for sure.

Vidal is going nowhere ManU fans..

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

What the actual fock? Joe Allen?! The kid that played Billy Elliot!?

ArsenalGunners 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Why the f would united want Allen ? Even cleverly is better than him.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Probably todays Beşiktaş match will be the decider for Wenger's transfers.
And why Real Madrid never do a nice Defensive or DM move. That's what they need now imo. Imagine if they signed Reus (won't happen) . One of these +50M guys will be a sub move. I don't think any +50M player wants to stay at the bench.

AlexBatak 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

AC Milan have made a bid to take Chelsea striker Fernando Torres on a season-long loan.

The Serie A giants are looking for a striker following Mario Balotelli's £16m move to Liverpool.

"Torres is certainly an important forward and we will see if we can sign him or another player," Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani told the Italian club's website.

Galliani added: "We will see if we are able to acquire an important forward. This is our main aim."

On Chelsea's 21-year-old Dutch midfielder Van Ginkel, Galliani said: "It's possible."We have written to Chelsea and are awaiting a response. We are optimistic."

Source: BBC Sport.

OMG! It's happening!

• History

Fernando Torres: AC Milan make bid for Chelsea strikerAC Milan have made a bid to take Chelsea striker Fernando Torres on a season-long loan.

The Serie A giants are looking for a striker following Mario Balotelli's £16m move to Liverpool.

"Torres is certainly an important forward and we will see if we can sign him or another player," Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani told the Italian club's website.

Galliani added: "We will see if we are able to acquire an important forward. This is our main aim."

On Chelsea's 21-year-old Dutch midfielder Van Ginkel, Galliani said: "It's possible.

"We have written to Chelsea and are awaiting a response. We are optimistic."

AC Milan have made a bid to take Chelsea striker Fernando Torres on a season-long loan.

On Chelsea's 21-year-old Dutch midfielder Van Ginkel, Galliani said: "It's possible."We have written to Chelsea and are awaiting a response. We are optimistic."

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ LOL that gif :D Do Chelsea fans love Ben Stiller or something?

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Haha actually Ben Stiller is one of my favorite comedians after Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler. But this gif actually was the same as my reaction to this news and Galliani :))

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

If Arsenal do get Cavani, I will cry. :/

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Arsenal bid $82 million for Edinson Cavani. NBCSports

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

"Real Madrid are back in the hunt to sign Monaco's Radamel Falcao due to Karim Benzema's poor form. "
Not sure who wrote this, but they obviously don't watch Real Madrid matches.

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@lodatz There's no chance we'll get him. Wenger said in his press conference post besiktas that we're not looking for a striker. Cavani and Falcao are the only ones who maybe, possibly, COULD be available but would be expensive as fck and we're not ManUtd, we can't/don't want to overpay players like they did with Di Maria. And there's no need to buy an okay striker like Remy or Bony to sit on the bench or in the reserves once giroud comes back in January. We have plenty of attacking players who already do that. But oh how I'd love it if we signed Cavani. Won't happen though.

Also noise about Carvalho from Sporting being made available to us for £24m. Below his release clause. Could be a good deal and a great signing in a position that we really need to strenghten.

• History

wenger said in his press conference post besiktas that we're not looking for a striker. To be fair unless we sign cavani or falcao there's no need to buy a striker to sit on the bench or in the reserves when giroud comes back. We have plenty of attacking players. If we get cavani however... Also noise about Carvalho from Sporting being made available to us for £24m. Below his release clause. Could be a good deal and a great signing in a position that we really need to strenghten.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Well then, we're going to play Alexis upfront for whole September probably.