Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Good, Bad & Ridiculous Transfer Rumors. #58
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

1- Chelsea join Benatia race
Chelsea are ready to hijack Manchester United's plans to sign Roma defender Mehdi Benatia. Louis van Gaal is ready to bid €37.5m but faces competition from Jose Mourinho, who will loan out Kurt Zouma to make room for the Moroccan. Source: Daily Express

2- Chelsea to use Cech in Varane bid
Chelsea are trying to tempt Real Madrid into selling Raphael Varane by offering goalkeeper Petr
Cech in exchange. The Liga outfit have just sold Diego Lopez but do already boast Iker Casillas and World Cup star Keylor Navas. Source: Daily Star.

3- Man Utd make €70m Di Maria bid
Manchester United have launched a €70 million (£55m) bid for Real Madrid winger Angel Di Maria, with Carlo Ancelotti willing to sell the Argentine. Source: Express.

4- Hernandez not keen on Southampton move
Javier Hernandez is reluctant to join Southampton. The Mexican is holding out for Inter or Atletico, though neither have made an approach, which has boosted the Saints hopes of luring him either on loan or permanently. Source: Sunday People.

5- Bony remains Rodgers' No.1 target
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers remains very keen to sign Swansea City striker Wilfried Bony. The Northern Irishman is happy to meet the forward's €23.7 million buyout clause, though the rest of the Reds' transfer committee are undecided. Source: Sunday People.

6- Man Utd to make €18.7m Blind bid
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal is prepared to sign off on a €18.7 million bid to sign Daley Blind. The Red Devils are keen to strengthen their back-line, but lost out on Belgian centre-back Thomas Vermaelen to Barcelona. Source: Daily Mirror.

7- Hernandez out, Vidal in at Man Utd
Manchester United are closing in on a deal to sign Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal, with striker Javier Hernandez going the other way. Louis van Gaal's fears over a knee injury have been allayed and he is ready to sanction the deal. Source: Daily Express.

8- QPR to make De Guzman bid
QPR are considering a €8.7 million swoop for Villarreal midfielder Jonathan De Guzman. The Dutchman has spent the last two seasons on loan at Swansea City but the Welsh outfit have been unable to agree a fee with the Spanish club. Source: Daily Mirrors.

9- Man Utd to test Dortmund's Hummels resolve
Manchester United will return to Borussia Dortmund with one last offer for defender Mats Hummels. BVB insist the German will not be sold, but the Red Devils hope a bid of €37.5m will be successful. Daley Blind is being lined up a backup option. Source: Daily Star.

10- Kolo Toure set for Trabzonspor
Liverpool defender Kolo Toure is on the verge of a €2 million move to Turkish side Trabzonspor after agreeing terms with his prospective new club. The Ivorian could complete the move by the end of next week. Source: Metro.

11- Wenger refused Man Utd's bigger Vermaelen bid
Arsene Wenger was so keen to ensure Thomas Vermaelen did not join Manchester United that he accepted a lower offer from Barcelona for the Belgium international and rejected the Red Devils' initial €20 million offer. Source: El Pais.

12- Atletico show interest in Wijnaldum
Atlético Madrid have joined a host of interested English clubs in the race for Georginio Wijnaldum. PSV would accept an offer of €15 million, although they would ideally want the midfielder to sign a new deal. Source: Eindhovens Dagblad.

13- Moreno to complete Liverpool move next week
Liverpool will complete the signing of Alberto Moreno from Sevilla next week but only after the Sevilla full-back has featured for his current club in the Super Cup against Real Madrid. Source: Daily Mirror.

14- Atletico Madrid still want Torres
Atletico Madrid have not given up hope of signing Fernando Torres from Chelsea, while Diego Simeone is also keen on Napoli star Jose Callejon. Source: AS.

15- Monaco and Liverpool are interested in Icardi
Inter striker Mauro Icardi is wanted by both Monaco and Liverpool. His future at San Siro is uncertain. Source: Tuttosport.

16- Napoli push for Lucas and Fellaini
Napoli wish to add to their midfield before their Champions League playoff tie and are eyeing Liverpool's Lucas Leiva and Manchester United's Marouane Fellaini. Source: Corriere dello Sport.

17- Cuadrado’s agent in talks with Man Utd
The agent of Fiorentina winger Juan Cuadrado will travel to England this weekend in order to hold talks with Manchester United over a deal in the region of €37.5 million to €44m (£30m-35m). Source: Marca.

18- Mangala set for Man City
Manchester City are set to complete their £32 million move for Porto centre-back Eliaquim Mangala. Source: Daily Mail.

19- Atsu heading to Everton on loan
Everton have agreed a loan deal with Chelsea to sign Christian Atsu. Source: Daily Mail.

20- Atletico want Soldado on loan
Atletico Madrid have reignited their efforts to sign Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado but the Spanish champions want to bring the forward back to La Liga on an initial loan deal. Source: Daily Mail.

21- Spurs track Simon
Tottenham are keeping tabs on Trencin’s Nigerian winger Moses Simon. Source: Daily Mail.

22- West Ham agree fee for Amalfitano
West Ham have agreed a £2 million fee with Marseille for Morgan Amalfitano. Source: Daily Mail.

Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thank you wenger, +1 Alex.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

If ManU make this transfers or at least Di Maria and Mangala comes to ManCity. EPL will be crazy, even much better than last year I think.

I heard Kolo Toure coming to Trabzonspor too. I hope he won't run away from Fenerbahçe matches after seeing the atmosphere. :D

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Thanks :) @ #14 I really hope Atletico Madrid sign Torres. PLEASE, DO IT!

ArsenalGunners 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 37 1662

Finally wenger not being stubborn and not strengthening our rivals even if our rivals offer more money! Now we need a CB and DM and i would want a better striker than Giroud

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Finally wenger not being stubbprn and not strengthening our rivals even if our rivals offer more money! Now we need a CB and DM and i would want a better striker than Giroud

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

I never expected there to be so much demand for di Maria LOL. I remember when he was just an inconsistent winger who was overpaid in the Spanish capital. How things change in just one year.....

PS Back off Chelsea, we ain't sellin' Varane.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I never expected there to be so much demand for di Maria LOL. I remember when he was just an inconsistent winger who was overpaid in the Spanish capital. How things change in just one year.....

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If Di Maria was too expensive for PSG, I don't think United can buy him..

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I don't understand PSG. They bought David Luiz for 50M and they are saying DiMaria is too expensive. LOL

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

^ Therefore I think PSG can't spend €70 million because of the FFP.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Quikzyyy and Emrecan

They will be caught by FFP if they spend 80 on di Maria. That's why they were looking to offload Cavani before buying di Maria. Or, at least, there were rumors of them offloading Cavani in order to avoid FFP. They've spent massive sums on Luiz, Cavani, and Marquinhos in the past few years, and that hits them hard.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Because of sh*t like this , he needs to go ... amean at least hold the god damn ball upfront .... it is hard to show him support when he does not score and looses ball like this ....

We need another striker , because if Costa and Drogba out we are left with this nonesense ....