Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Good, Bad & Ridiculous Transfer Rumors. #54
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

1- Real Madrid willing to sell Di Maria, Khedira & Coentrao
Real Madrid are willing to sell Angel di Maria, Sami Khedira and Fabio Coentrao this summer, if they receive good offers for the trio. Source: Marca.

2- Falcao turns down Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham
Monaco striker Radamel Falcao has turned down offers from Chelsea, Manchester City and Tottenham and wants to join Real Madrid. Source: AS.

3- Mangala too expensive for Barcelona
Barcelona have been put off by Porto's €45 million asking price for Eliaquim Mangala and will look elsewhere for a central defender. Source: A Bola.

4- Tottenham in €7m Origi bid
Tottenham are lining up a €7 million bid for Lille’s Belgian striker Divock Origi. Source: Daily Mirror.

5- Tottenham enter Lovren race
Tottenham have entered the race with Liverpool for Southampton centre-back Dejan Lovren. Source: Daily Star.

6- Lallana weighs up transfer request
Adam Lallana is considering the option of handing in a transfer request at Southampton in order to force through a move to Liverpool. Source: Daily Star.

7- Southampton table €10m Pelle offer
Southampton have submitted an €10 million bid for Feyenoord striker Graziano Pelle. Source: Daily Mirror.

8- Arsenal to miss out on PSG youngster Coman
Arsenal will miss out on signing PSG youngster Kingsley Coman after the midfielder agreed a move to Juventus. Source: Le Parisien.

9- Bordeaux hopeul of Chamakh return
According to French reports, Marouane Chamakh could be on his way back to Bordeaux if he doesn't recieve any offers from EPL sides. Source: Le Parisien.

10- Napoli to rival Arsenal for Balotelli
Napoli are set to rival Arsenal for Mario Balotelli with the Serie A side lining up the striker as a potential replacement for Gonzalo Higuain. Source: Tuttosport.

11- Sigurdsson to leave Tottenham
Tottenham will sell Gylfi Sigurdsson this summer with Crystal Palace and Swansea keen on the Iceland international. Source: The Sun.

12- Juve consider Pato move
The former Milan attacker, now owned by Corinthians, is said to be a possible target for Juventus. Condering his young age, 24, a move back to Serie A could reignite his career in Europe. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport.

13- Barca offer £56m plus Sanchez for Suarez
Barcelona will offer £56 million plus Alexis Sanchez for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. Source: Star Sunday.

14- Suarez ready to quit Liverpool as Barca & Madrid circle
Luis Suarez wants to leave Liverpool this summer, while Real Madrid and Barcelona are both willing to activate the striker’s £67.9 million release clause. Source: The Sunday Times.

15- Van Gaal wants De Jong at Man Utd
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal wants to secure a deal for AC Milan midfielder Nigel de Jong. Source: Sunday People.

16- Liverpool want £100m for Suarez
Liverpool are confident they can receive a bid of £100 million from either Barcelona or Real Madrid for Luis Suarez. Source: Mail on Sunday.

17- Arsenal to activate Remy clause
Arsenal are set to trigger Loic Remy’s £10 million release clause. Source: Sunday Express.

18- Mourinho keen on Khedira
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants to secure a deal for Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira once the World Cup has finished.

19- Aurier agrees terms with Arsenal
Arsenal are closing in on Toulouse defender Serge Aurier after the Ivory Coast international agreed personal terms with the Gunners. The north London outfit, though, have yet to agree a fee with the Ligue 1 side, who want around £8 million. Source: L’Equipe.

20- Tottenham, Everton & Newcastle in Valencia race
Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle United are battling to sign Ecuador striker Enner Valencia. The 25-year-old’s club Pachuca have confirmed that they have already received offers. Source: Daily Express.

21- Tottenham in £10m Krul bid
Tottenham are preparing a £10 million offer for Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul. Source: Daily Mail.

22- Chelsea set to sign Lavezzi
Chelsea are concluding an £18 million deal for Paris Saint-Germain and Argentina forward Ezequiel Lavezzi. Source: Le 10 Sport.

23- Atletico Madrid want Lukaku on loan
Atletico Madrid want Romelu Lukaku on a season-long loan should Diego Costa move to Chelsea. Source: Daily Mirror.

24- Crystal Palace to enquire about Zaha
Crystal Palace are to enquire as to Wilfried Zaha's availabilty with Tony Pulis keen to bring the winger back to Selhurst Park. Source: Daily Mail.

25- Tottenham target Cambiasso
Tottenham are considering making a move for Esteban Cambiasso who is available on a free this summer after leaving Inter. Source: Daily Mirror.

26- Kroos wants Real Madrid move
Toni Kroos will reject the chance to move to the Premier League as he wants to play for Real Madrid, although any move is unlikely until next year. Source: Marca.

27- AC Milan set €37m Balotelli price
AC Milan have set Mario Balotelli's transfer fee at €37 million as rumours persist over a move to Arsenal. Source: Metro.

Comments
shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Latest update on Balotelli from MilanNews it's about Arsenal pushing it to 32mil €, Napoli's challenge took me by surprise, it is known that De Laurentiis loves Mario tho'. let's see...

also, Repubblica.it wrote that RM found an agreement to bring Verratti to the merengues.

just reading on gazzetta.it: Conte wants to sign Pato and bring him back at top level, are we going to see a Pirlo 2?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Latest update on Balotelli from MilanNews it's about Arsenal pushing it to 32mil €, Napoli's challenge took me by surprise, it is known that De Laurentiis loves Mario tho'. let's see...

also, Repubblica.it wrote that RM found an agreement to bring Verratti to the merengues.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I'm excited for Pato and hopefully he will return back to Europe, he is young and still has a lot to offer. As for Balotelli I hope we steal him from both Arsenal and Napoli if that's his price tag then it's a steal!

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I'm not so amused with Khedira's rumor. I don't want him at Chelsea and for Lavezzi that would be great, although he is 29 but he is crucial in front of the goal.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Get Di Maria and Aurier!

knibis 10 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

100 M for Suarez is overprice, he is very very good but not 100 M good... thats insane

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

You arent paying the player knibis, you are paying for the speculation...
Both Madrid and Barça will fight for him, and his price will increase drastically, like it happened for Neymar.
I guess its another communication war, wich team is able to bring him its another off pitch competition...

• Barça interested in Cuadrado ( Fiorentina )
  • Messi was refused Captain of Barça by Luis Enriqué and has been given to Mascerano, who will join midlefield.
  • Barça socios want Alves out of the club, PSG would take Alves and Pedro if they find agreements.
  • Juventus arent able to pay 20M euros ( 0o ) for Alexis Sanchez, Man United and Liverpool are keen on paying this amount for the player who wanted to go back to Italy, they though we will sell for free ? And they want 80M for Pogba :) LOL.
  • Higuain linked by Barça, but The Laurentis is being retarded about his price, keep him we wont buy him 55M.
  • History

You arent paying the player knibis, you are paying for the speculation...
Both Madrid and Barça will fight for him, and his price will increase drastically, like it happened for Neymar.
I guess its another communication war, wich team is able to bring him its another off pitch competition...

• Barça interested in Cuadrado ( Fiorentina )
  • Messi was refused Captain of Barça by Luis Enriqué and has been given to Mascerano, who will join midlefield.
  • Barça socios want Alves out of the club, PSG would take Alves and Pedro if they find agreements.
  • Juventus arent able to pay 20M euros ( 0o ) for Alexis Sanchez, Man United and Liverpool are keen on paying this amount for the player who wanted to go back to Italy, they though we will sell for free ? And they want 80M for Sanchez :) LOL.
  • Higuain linked by Barça, but The Laurentis is being retarded about his price, keep him we wont buy him 55M.
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I think people don't watch lavezzi, they just hear about him and watch his goals in ligue 1 on youtube. I've watched him several times, he's nothing special, he is an okay player but he was way overpriced when PSG bought him (PSG buying overpriced players is nothing new though).

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Why does someone think that we are chasing all this players ... ??? It is ridiculous ... Lavezi where and what for ? Balotteli ? Guy cries more often than he plays actual game of football . Indeed ridiculous transfer rumor .

Mastertice1 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 1 79

please Barca...get Luis Suarez. If you have to sell Alexis Sanchez who is having a fine world cup but we need a number 9. Neymar is a great playmaker with potential to be a great finisher but he is not there yet. We need someone else who can score goals like nobody's business.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Real Madrid out of the race for Suarez, Florentino and Ancelotti confirmed their faith on Benzema who will sign a new contract until 2018 With a 7M euros salary per year.
By the way, Benzema was under paid for years now, 7M is decent for his level of playing, imo he is the player that looks like most to Rooney, not just a striker, he can assist, build fast counters and adapt to diferent systems...
Very underrated because he isnt spectacular, he doesnt celbrate his goals that much but now with Zidane coaching him, things will be very different, he will have the recognition he deserves for years now, overshadowed by Ronaldo.
In France, all the media are eating their words and are FORCED to praise him, he may have arab origins wich is not well viewed in the whole world since 2001 ( Guess why ? :) ) but he is the main RM STRIKER, destroyed all his rivals in competition with him and he is finally enjoying his starter place that were never given to him, FINALLY.

Suarez agent is Guardiola brother, and his wife parents are living in Cataluna and finally in Suarez buy out clause there is a line saying that if Liverpool is selling him to Barça/Real instead of an English club, then his buy out clause is reduced by 20M.
Im hoping to sign him, when we were winning titles, Real Madrid did many efforts to stay in competition, now that things changed, its Barça who should do those efforts to stay at Bayern/Real Madrid level.

As i notice, only Chelsea seems to have a management of Elite team in England, no surprises why they are always there in CL...
They have the signings of an ambitious Club, credit to Roman.

• History

Real Madrid out of the race for Suarez, Florentino and Ancelotti confirmed their faith on Benzema who will sign a new contract until 2018 With a 7M euros salary per year.
Suarez agent is Guardiola brother, and his wife parents are living in Cataluna and finally in Suarez buy out clause there is a line saying that if Liverpool is selling him to Barça/Real instead of an English club, then his buy out clause is reduced by 20M.
Im hoping to sign him, when we were winning titles, Real Madrid did many efforts to stay in competition, now that things changed, its Barça who should do those efforts to stay at Bayern/Real Madrid level.

As i notice, only Chelsea seems to have a management of Elite team in England, no surprises why they are always there in CL...

By the way, Benzema was under paid for years now, 7M is decent for his level of playing, imo he is the player that looks like most to Rooney, not just a striker, he can assist, build fast counters and adapt to diferent systems...
Very underrated because he isnt spectacular, he doesnt celbrate his goals that much but now with Zidane coaching him, things will be very different, he will have the recognition he deserves for years now, overshadowed by Ronaldo.
In France, all the media are eating their words and are FORCED to praise him, he may have arab origins wich is not well viewed in the whole world since 2001 ( Guess why ? :) ) but he is the main RM STRIKER, destroyed all his rivals in competition with him and he is finally enjoying his starter place that were never given to him, FINALLY.

They have the signings of an ambition Club, credit to Roman.

Lodatz 10 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I call bullshit. This has only been suggested because Origi scored yesterday, and there has been zero history of interest from Tottenham. Silly Season.

Last I heard we've bid 15m. I'd like to think that'll work out, and very much hope it does.

*sigh* If this is true, then it probably means we're losing Lloris. :( I like Krul, and would be happy to have him, but I sure as hell would rather keep Lloris.

I actually quite like the sound of this. He'd be a fantastic influence in the locker-room upon our much younger midfield crop, and his experience and success are just what we need to teach those kids properly. For a free transfer, this seems like a fantastic idea for us.

As for Suarez: I actually would not be surprised if City got involved in this, before the matter is settled...

• History

I call bullshit. This has only been suggested because Origi scored yesterday, and there has been zero history of interest from Tottenham. Silly Season.

Last I heard we've bid 15m. I'd like to think that'll work out, and very much hope it does.

*sigh* If this is true, then it probably means we're losing Lloris. :( I like Krul, and would be happy to have him, but I sure as hell would rather keep Lloris.

I actually quite like the sound of this. He'd be a fantastic influence in the locker-room upon our much younger midfield crop, and his experience and success are just what we need to teach those kids properly. For a free transfer, this seems like a fantastic idea for us.