Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Good, Bad & Ridiculous Transfer Rumors. #48
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

1- Pique on Bayern shortlist
Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola is keen to add a new centre-back to his squad and has earmarked Barcelona defender Gerard Pique as a valuable addition. Source: Bild

2- Milan set sights on Maher
AC Milan are keen to bolster their squad and they see PSV midfielder Adam Maher as the perfect signing ahead of the second half of the season. Source: Tuttosport

3- Real Madrid keen on Alberto Moreno
Real Madrid are interested in singing Sevilla defender Alberto Moreno as they are preparing for life after Fabio Coentrao, who could leave the club. Source: AS

4- Southampton want £30m for Shaw
Southampton are demanding £30 million for left-back Luke Shaw. Source: Daily Star

5- Juventus step up Morata interest
Juventus see Real Madrid attacker Alvaro Morata as a useful addition to their squad on the long term. Source: Tuttosport

6- Roma target Ramirez
Roma are keen to add some more creativity to their squad and see Southampton's Gaston Ramirez as a useful addition. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

7- Juventus not giving up on Nani
Juventus are not givin up on Manchester United attacker Nani as they aim to add a winger to their squad. Source: Tuttosport

8- Inter chase Osvaldo
Inter are considering making a move for Southampton striker Pablo Osvaldo this winter. Source: Corriere dello Sport

9- Ji Dong-Won to join BVB in summer
Ji Dong-Won will sign for Borussia Dortmund this month but join next summer. He will play the remainder of the season at Augsburg. He will sign a contract until 2018. Source: Kicker

10- Manchester clubs join Chelsea in Shaw bidding war
Manchester City and Manchester United have entered a bidding war with Chelsea for Southampton left-back Luke Shaw. The departure of chairman Nicola Cortese has paved the way for his exit and he could leave for £25 million. Source: Daily Telegraph

11- Arsenal in for Barca starlet El Haddadi
Arsenal have joined the race for 18-year-old starlet Munir El Haddadi. The Gunners join Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich in the hunt for the Barcelona youngster. Source: Daily Mirror

12- Kalou to move to Tottenham
Tottenham are in talks with Lille over the €3.5 million signing of former Chelsea forward Saloman Kalou. The Ivorian wants a move back to the Premier League. Source: Daily Mirror

13- Benfica to hijack Everton's Batshuayi move
Everton look set to lose out on Standard Liege striker Michy Batshuayi after Benfica entered the race for the 20-year-old. Batshuayi would cost around €8 million. Source: Daily Mirror

14- Michel Bastos in Napoli loan deal
The former player of Lyon and Schalke, Michel Bastos, could be coming back to Europe. He will be loaned this Friday by his club Al Ain to Napoli. Source: beIN SPORT

15- Tom Ince to join Monaco
Blackpool winger Tom Ince is set to move to Monaco after talks in London on Thursday. Source: Daily Mail

16- Napoli join chase for Essien
Napoli are also interested in signing Michael Essien and will rival AC Milan for the Chelsea midfielder's signature. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

17- Hernanes agent holds talks with Man Utd & Tottenham
The agent of Lazio midfielder Hernanes, Joseph Lee, has been in England and has held talks with both Manchester United and Totttenham. Source: Il Tempo

18- Real Madrid looking at Dede
Real Madrid have joined the growing list of clubs tracking the progress of Brazilian star Dede. Source: AS

19- Galatasaray want David Villa
According to Mundo Deportivo, David Villa could leave Atletico Madrid and Galatasaray are making a move to sign him. Source: Mundo Deportivo

20- Valencia prepare Nani bid
Valencia are preparing a move for Manchester United winger Nani if Peter Lim completes his takeover of the Spanish club. Source: Metro

21- Barcelona join Gundogan race
Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan has attracted the interest of Barcelona after previously being linked with Real Madrid and Manchester United. Source: Bild

22- Krul targeted by AC Milan
Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul is still being targeted by AC Milan despite Massimiliano Allegri's exit. Source: Newcastle Evening Chronicle

23- Rennes track Afellay
Stade Rennais are closely monitoring the situation of Ibrahim Afellay at Barcelona as they are looking to add to their ranks this winter. Source: L’Equipe

24- Newcastle cool interest in Siem de Jong & Ince
Newcastle United have cooled their interest in Ajax midfielder Siem de Jong and Blackpool winger Tom Ince. Source: Newcastle Evening Chronicle

25- Liverpool eye Rodriguez swoop
Liverpool are considering a move for Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez. Source: Daily Star

Comments
ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Nothing on Barcelona - Ter-Stegen? Damn.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Buy a Fuc**ng CB Rossell, paying that much for Neymar and unable to find a decent CB in the market?

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Osvaldo is welcome!

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

NO way David Villa will be moving to Turkey. He purposely chose to stay in Spain because it would be easier on him and his family, and Atletico Madrid has turned into quite the powerhouse.

Kalou to Tottenham doesn't sound a shabby transfer at all, I think. I've always thought he was pretty decent player honestly.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tiki_Taka I've been searching and I haven't seen any rumors not even a ridiculous one for Barcelona getting a CB yet. there was one on 20th of Dec 2013, that you guys will get Villarreal's Mateo Musacchio CB, But that was it.

tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Piquenbauer is not going anywhere. We need a CB though like @tika_taka said. I would much love a top Bundesliga defender like Dante, Hummels, or Boateng.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@ikoiko: I agree with you about Kalou. his decline at Chelsea did seem a little, dare I say it, "out of the Blue"... 0:)

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tdot

Dante is aging, and Boateng is garbage with his feet. Hummels would be great though. Perfect fit for you guys.

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Also mention that Anderson has moved to Florentina on a loan.

Hope he enjoys his time there, I heard the pasta there is delicious.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

Its not your fault Alex, thanks for your efforts.... We have been linked with Hummels, Agger, Thiago Silva, David Luiz and now i heard Vidic rumors but we all know that it wont happen....
Puyol is officially out of the level competition, Piqué is not the same when Guardiola left and his relation with Shakira, Mascherano was never a CB, we only have Bartra who is a future talent but not ready yet to face top Europeen teams... With no new signings in this era Barça have a real weakness that all the teams will use, i dont think a direct rival can let us a strong CB, even for a big amount of money.

If we loose due to our defense in Cl, only Barça direction will take the responsability...
We have Alba/Adriano as LB who are both short, with Bartra playing titular our defense will be exposed to aerial offensives, Freekicks, corners....

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Its not your fault Alex, thanks for your efforts.... We have been linked with Hummels, Agger, Thiago Silva, David Luiz and now i heard Vidic rumors but we all know that it wont happen....
If we loose due to our defense in Cl, only Baru00e7a direction will take the responsability...

Puyol is officially out of the level competition, Piquu00e9 is not the same when Guardiola left and his relation with Shakira, Mascherano was never a CB, we only have Bartra who is a future talent but not ready yet to face top Europeen teams... With no new signings in this era Baru00e7a have a real weakness that all the teams know it, i dont think a direct rival can let us a strong CB, even for a big amount of money.

If we loose due to our defense in Cl, only Baru00e7a direction will take the responsability...
We have Alba/Adriano as LB who are both short, with Bartra playing titular our defense will be exposed to aerial offensives, Freekicks, corners....

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Yeah I know about Luiz, Agger, Hummels & Thiago Silva rumors but that was in summer nothing new. They play in a big clubs with a good financial situation and they are unwilling to let them go.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Yep and since nothing new...
Hope Nani will come to Valencia.