Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Good, Bad & Ridiculous Transfer Rumors. #2
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Arsenal consider record Jovetic deal

Arsenal have been keeping regular checks on Stevan Jovetic and are considering making a club-record €23m move for the Fiorentina forward.

Source: Daily Mail

Lewandowski prefers Manchester over Bayern

Robert Lewandowski has informed his club Borussia Dortmund that he wants to go to Manchester United in summer - and not to Bayern.

Source: The Telegraph

Juventus prepare Robben swoop

Juventus are considering a move for Bayern Munich stars Arjen Robben and Mario Gomez, should the arrival of Pep Guardiola force the duo out of the Allianz Arena.

Source: Tuttosport

Inter join race for Alexis

Inter president Massimo Moratti is targetting a move for Alexis Sanchez, as he sets his sights on a dream forward line of the Chilean, Mauro Icardi and Rodrigo Palacio. Juventus also remain long-term admirers.

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

PSG want out-of-sorts Nasri

Samir Nasri's time at Manchester City looks to be drawing to a close, yet the Frenchman could be offered an attractive route out of the club, with Paris Saint-Germain lining up a bid for the midfielder

Source: The Sun

Man City want to scupper Barca's Neymar move

Manchester City are planning a last-ditch attempt to scupper Neymar's proposed move to Barcelona, with the Premier League side prepared to pay for the Brazilian to break his pre-contract agreement with the Catalans

Terry could be lured to Middle East (Wait.. WHAT THE?!)

John Terry could see out his playing career in the Middle East, with a number of clubs in the United Arab Emirates prepared to offer the Chelsea centre-back a lucrative deal.

Man City ready Falcao mega bid

Faultering Premier League champions Manchester City will smash the British transfer record in order to land Radamel Falcao from Atletico Madrid, with a €60m offer being prepared

Source: Sunday People

Arsenal want Vorm to replace Szczesny

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is plotting a summer move for Swansea goalkeeper Michael Vorm, with the Frenchman no longer convinced of Wojchiech Szczesny's credentials

Source: Mirror

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

City are planning to clean out a big part of its current squad to make room for new arrivals. The likes of Nasri, Tevez, Dzeko, Lescott, Kolarov and Barry are expected to part ways. The new make over would possibly include the likes of Falcao, Cavani and a few other stars. Nothing concrete yet.

Arsenal are attempting to build on what they have. Villa is exoected to remain at Barcelona with a new contract being offered. Szczesny is great but not world class. Also Jovetic could be good, I don't watch enough Serie A to know for sure. 

Pep Guardiola is known for wanting things his way and forcing certain stars out (Eto'o and Yaya as examples). Wouldn't surprise me to see Robben go. Would suck to lose Gomez, he is pure class as a strong and reliable striker. Spurs should keep an eye on that situation.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I'd quite like to pick up Dzeko, actually, instead of Gomez.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Jovetic is not worth that much.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

If I were Lewa I would pick BM.. .simply because they are better and he get's to stay in his own country!

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@rama: Lewandowski is polish..

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

We don't need Lewandowski as good as he is...
I wish he would just stay at Borussia.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Juan I know :) I mean he can stay in Germany