Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

the first step.
Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

walcott finally going, going, (medical) GONE! thanks for your time.
hopefully this will be the first of many sales from arsenal. we still have a lot of dead-weight hanging around, when you you're a team as tight-ass as arsenal getting rid of these players doesn't just represent getting rid of someone who regularly under-performs (or just isn't at the level), it represents the wage bill opening up allowing for -hopefully- quality signings.

for me the players that still need to be sold are welbeck as a priority, chambers, cech (with a replacement)

cazorla probably needs to retire, it would be easier for his body when he gets older and with mertesacker retiring as well it looks like there could be lots of holes to fill

which player should be sold ASAP?

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Welbeck in top priority imo, he barely do anything at the club anymore and he is played way too much as a striker when you have both Giroud and Lacazette who are superior. Only problem mean Arsenal would have too few option on the wing if Sanchez did leave.

Greatone 6 years ago

yeah im still hoping he wont leave, ya never know ahhaha, we have no squad depth thats why every year injuries affect us a lot more than other teams

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Champers is absolutely on top of my list, his last games were absolutely terrible. Slow, clumsy...

Welbeck comes after but I am afraid, under the current management and team confidence non of the player would thrive.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Chambers still has potential and a good loan could help him establish himself in first team. On other hand, Welbeck is most useless striker I've ever seen, not to mention Wenger tries to play him at weird CAM-ST hybrid. I'd sell him. It's disgrace they loaned Lucas Perez and kept this guy.

Cech can be good mentor for future goalkeeper, Timo Horn has €6mil release clause if Koln gets relegated. But you guys also need RB backup, CDM, CB, and replacement for atleast Alexis. And yes, you need a new manager.

Greatone 6 years ago

i'm not so sure about chambers, he might have potential but it doesn't look like he's going to make the step to being quality, he's really lacking in the fundamentals in defending and calmness under pressure.

yeah our main targets should 100% be a cb and a cdm, not rotation signings but major signings in those positions would be great but what we REALLY need is a new owner/board/manager...

poor perez.. :'( his situation makes me sad...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Lucas Perez was really a tragedy, I mean, the guy was extremely good in CL and FA cup if I remember correctly and despite not having a lot of game time in the league, he still was pretty decent. Who how good he could have been in that system if Wenger would have given time to adapt! Sadly, his move back to Deportivo is nothing to be impressed off. :(

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

next? Ospina, Cech, Mertesacker, Holding, Welbeck, Campbell, Jenkinson

Greatone 6 years ago

ospina can stay if he accepts his role as back up, mertesacker is leaving for us :), holding, i still think hes got enough potential and think he can defend adequately, so he needs more time, campbell is a similar story as perez, and jenkinson can sadly leave

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Perez will go, his entire signing was a huge disgrace

Also honestly Welbeck isn’t really that bad. His technique does suck and he can’t finish to save his life, but other than that I really don’t mind him all that much. With that being said I would get someone better, but firstly fix the defense.

First person who should leave is Jenkinson, sorry but he isn’t much good.

Greatone 6 years ago

i Simply must disagree, welbeck isn't good technically, we all agree, he cant finish, but the worst thing about him is his game intelligence and hes always blocking the team with his retardedness.

yeah defence needs to be fixed big time, i think that that can be done with a 4 man defence, ive said it recently before, but most of our goals comes from no cover from midfield. what that means is we need to start playing with a dedicated cdm - what we have now is 2 players playing in front who don't have the discipline to cover the defence or who let players go by too easily. so with a 4 in the back it gives an extra man in midfield. our LB/RB players are fine, its mainly our CB's.. we dont have enough quality CB to still be playing 5 at the back especially when one/two are injured.

jenkinson is already on his way out.. slowly via loans lol

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I agree, we need to go 4 atb, some players like Bellerin play much better with another wide player. If we ended doing that hopefully it wouldn’t take one long ball to score against us. I would want us to get a right winger though, Mahrez maybe? He seems good, and he is performing for Leicester