Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The end of Abidal's career..?
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Eric Abidal might not be able to play football again, after the livertransplant he is about to undergo.

Animo Abidal!

Comments
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

One of my favorite players at Barcelona. He plays very fairly and always keeps a cool head. Hope you get better soon Abidal!

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

@Dinastian98 "
One of my favorite players at Barcelona." What? Say what son? gtfo before i slap you kid. Go join Totteham and be a fagbag like them. Real rm fans dont like anyone in FCB.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Heisinburg1 12 years ago
AC Milan, Netherlands 3 16

i agree with dive madrid i mean how can a madrid supporter like a barcelona player that makes no sence, in facct your the ones they call glory supporters, as soon as barca win things youll be the first to jump onto the barca fan base

DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

Anyway I dont wish him bad as competition is always good to turn on the flames. Just no gay competition like there is in EPL where tottenham players have been caught having gay orgies with each other!!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

hey divemadrid does it bother you that your life is in the same toilet as the one Heinsburg1 drinks from??

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@DiveMadrid
If you can't respect a fellow rival (Barcelona), then you've got no guts. Despite supporting Madrid, I respect Barcelona as an incredible team and I respect their attitude for never giving up. The only reason you hate Barca is because you're too scared to admit that Barcelona have been a better club than Madrid over the last few years.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Heisinburg1
Just shows how bad your life is when you're stuck impersonating someone. You're not even the real Heisinburg. Just some loser with no life (CR7Skillz).

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

i cant understand what Hesinburg saying