Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The bright emerald of Andalusia - Fabián Ruiz
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

21 years old, 1,89 height, left footed midfielder.
You want a new left footer with the technique of Mata? Or a new Busquets bully? Maybe a long range shot ability of Matic?
You got 3 in 1 in the this boy Fabián! The player everyone should want in their ranks.

Fabián

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

21 year old, 7.05 on whoscored.com, 2 goal and 5 assist in 24 appearance (4 of them as substitute), helped Betis to 8th place for now. Yep, he seem pretty promising even statwise, thanks for the share Golazo. Wonder which team will move for him. Considering he is a talented young midfielder, he might end up being a target for an Italian team.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

21 year old, 7.05 on whoscored.com, 2 goal and 5 assist in 24 appearance (4 of them as substitute), helped Betis to 8th place at. Yep, he seem pretty promising even statwise, thanks for the share Golazo. Wonder which team will more for him. Considering he is a talented young midfielder, he might end up being a target for an Italian team.

21 year old, 7.05 on whoscored.com, 2 goal and 5 assist in 24 appearance (4 of them as substitute), helped Betis to 8th place at. Yep, he seem pretty promising even statwise, thanks for the share Golazo. Wonder which team will move for him. Considering he is a talented young midfielder, he might end up being a target for an Italian team.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Betis are pretty solid and seems wanting to create something. They aren’t in FC Sevilla shadow anymore and would give us back a big Sevillan derby to cheer for. They are not really far from Europe, the youngster looks promising but not sure if they want to cell. Look at Ceballos situation at Madrid, better stay for 2 or 3 seasons...

They also have Boudebouz very skilful, Old Joaquin who still runs like a youngster, Sanabria... they play attractive Football and could challenge for Europe.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Betis are pretty solid and seems wanting to create something. They aren’t in FC Sevilla shadow anymore and would give us back a big Sevillan derby to cheer for. They are not really far from Europe, the youngster looks promising but not sure if they want to cell. Look at Ceballos situation at Madrid, better stay for 2 or 3 seasons...

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

2 goals and 5 assists are not really a wow factor that ads all those 3 characters into one. He seems ok, but I dont think she should move now.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Tuan Yeah, after seeing tiki comment, I nearly hope he stay and keep progressing for a while. :D

@tiki Making me want to watch this Betis team for myself tbf. :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Well maybe his stats are not impressive but keep in mind he's a central midfielder that is 21 years old so he's just starting, I guess...
I don't know how midfielders put up the numbers but I'm guessing that this is not as bad either if he's mostly just securing possession of the ball and passing around.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Thats pretty decent stats for a midfielder in my book, especially, a central one. It doesn't mean however he should move at once to a big team, personally, I'd wait to see if he keep on developing well and how constant he can become.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Yeah he's not type of midfielder to score goals or assist much, still 2 goals and 5 assists is pretty good. Heard only good things about him so far, hope he picks right career direction though.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian Agreed, its so easy to make a wrong choice in that line of work especially at that age.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Scored the winning goal vs Malaga, Betis to Europa league :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo Hell yeah baby! Now thats what a call a moment to remember, really happy for the lad. :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Saw on some news that he is ready for a medical in Napoli.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Ancelotti have good taste if he bring him, I hope he manage to help the lad improve. :)