Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Best Substitute Goalkeeper
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Well guys, while i was watching the Blackburn-Liverpool match, i saw that Doni was the starting GK (because Reina was suspended) and i said to myself "Who is or who are the best substitute goalkeepers?" names come to my mind for many players, but i want you to give me your opinion.

Who is for you the best substitute goalkeeper in recent years and who is the best substitute goalkeeper in history?

It's very interesting to know who will be you choice for "best substitute goalkeeper in history" because this position is not usually in te spotlights and can go unnoticed. So open your mind and let's discuss about it!

Comments
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Valencia F.C. have the best substitute goalkeeper right now and he's Guaita. He's an amazing goalkeeper who surprise me every game he play and he's substituting another great goalkeeper who is Diego Alves. I don't even know who is better to play as goalkeeper for Valencia because they're good both.

Of the history I don't know. I'm Sorry.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Cudicini.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Nico10

Diego Alves played for UD Almeria, who are now in the second division. Alves has the best penalty save record. Only 9 out of 20 went penalties were ever scored on him.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

In La Liga I meant.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Mannone lol! what am I thinking??? Maybe Pinto? Idk...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Oh Thomas Kraft was decent! 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@Nico10 i agree with you, for me ValenciaCF have the best substitute GK right now!

@Koldimere Pinto is crap mate, he stills being the 2nd GK because he is a good friend of all the Barcelona squad, you know the secret of a good form is to have a good mood in the squad. And yes, Kraft was good.

And maybe in history is really hard to tell, don't worry if you can't choose one, i neither can do it!

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Anders Lindegaard

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@Heisinburg  I totally agree with your idea.Sad to see him injured.

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Anders Lindegaard, and then Pinto

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

john o'shea was quite good once for man u

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

yh rama he was john acually was good for man u just a bit more and he could become a better goalkepper then a defender and his acually been gay for 5 years true

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@regli11 uh..thx for telling me that he was gay..

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

ha lol rama its true he admitted it

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

Amelia from AC Milan. In the 2010-2011 season when Abiatti was injured Amelia was goalkeeping almost the whole season also in the CL.. he was a very good GK but now abiatti is back so Amelia must sit on the bench..

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Dude...Amelia is not that good and no... he didn't play the almost the whole season in the UCL, he played once against Real Madrid in the group stages and in the first leg against Spurs. Amelia screwed us over a couple of times this season (ex. against Bologna and the Coppa Italia game against Juve).

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

poland's second goal keeper...