Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

THE BEST PLAYER THIS YEAR , IN THE WORLD?
Diamant06 10 years ago
Barcelona, Kosovo 9 70

Who's best player?
what's your predictions :)).

Comments
Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Cr7 no doubt

liomessi10 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@dynastian i watch some barcelona matches and i watched all agentina matches. and i watch all clasocos and madrid derbys and messi is better than ronaldo.and in the cl final ronaldo did not deserve that goal because he dived.

@iraqi the portugal national team team is rubbish and also in argentina only messi and rojo did well, but messi and sabella's leadership got them to the final.

@quickzyyy it is possible gotze is is better than messi and ronaldo but no one notices him much. any way he didnt make nearly as much assist or goals as messi and ronaldo, so maybe not.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@dynastian i watch some barcelona matches and i watched all agentina matches. and i watch all clasocos and madrid derbys and messi is better than ronaldo.and in the cl final ronaldo did not deserve that goal because he dived.

@iraqi the portugal national team team is rubbish and also in argentina only messi and rojo did well, but messi and sabella's leadership got them to the final.

@quickzyyy it is possible gotze is is better than messi and ronaldo but no one notices him much. any way he didnt make nearly as much assist or goals as messi and ronaldo, so maybe not.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^That really true? One player better than whole Liverpool squad,that's crazy.Ok,it's by Opta...They're best for statistics!

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Neymar had a good year, especially in WC.. But CR7 AND Messi are still on another level. If CR7 had a better WC, he'd win it for sure. So coin toss between the two for ballon d'Or

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

CR7.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Wolfie made the most reasonable comment here. Cant agree more.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I would maybe add Robben, it's just shame about his diving, but he's still awesome player.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Robben..people forget him! He took the Dutch deep into WC, took Bayern into UCL semi finals...

KTBFFHSWE 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

easily Christiano Ronaldo so far