Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The battles are over: The #OncedelKO team is here.
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

An Ultimate dream team...

The wait is over - after a month of battles online, the final #OncedelKO XI is now confirmed, with football's best players coming together to form a super team after gaining public votes up against other players in their respective positions.

Ninety-six names began the month fighting to make it into the final team and plenty of stars missed out.

BEST GOALKEEPER

enter image description here

Many aspired for the single throne between the posts but, in the end, it was Jan Oblak who overcame Marc-Andre Ter Stegen to make the cut.

BEST FULL-BACKS

Jordi Alba pushed Marcelo close at left-back but just about lost out to the Brazilian, while fellow European champion Dani Carvajal took the right-back vacancy.

BEST CENTRE-BACKS

It was a case of Spain against France and Barcelona against Real Madrid for the two central defensive slots, where Gerard Pique beat Raphael Varane and Sergio Ramos edged Samuel Umtiti.

BEST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS

Luka Modric and N'Golo Kante sealed their places in midfield, with Lionel Messi beating competition from Leroy Sane, Christian Eriksen and Kevin De Bruyne on the right.

BEST ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS

The left of midfield provided a much closer contest and the favourite, Neymar, fell in the semifinals as Eden Hazard came out victorious.

BEST STRIKERS

Up top, none of Harry Kane, Antoine Griezmann, Luis Suarez or Robert Lewandowski could make it over the line as Kylian Mbappe and Cristiano Ronaldo breezed their way into the side.

The ultimate team 2018 is :

I can see some comments comming, this is a knock out poll by A SPANISH MAGAZINE, so some players are more recognized than in other leagues, reason why Germany or Italy are not very represented.

This thread is about comparing different players in different positions, if you want post your ultimate team or point different opinions on who wins it each round... i ll give mine later.

Comments
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

GK- De Gea
LB- Marcelo
CB- Ramos
CB- Chiellini
RB- Carvajal?
CM- Busquets
CM- Modric
RM- Messi
LM- Ronaldo
ST- Suarez
ST- Aguero

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@amir_keal Lets consider this is past Carvajal we are talking about here. XD

I mostly agree with this lineup but I personally would make some change, Kimmich instead of Carvajal and Varane or Umtiti instead of Pique. Other than that, I'm completely fine with this.

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I dont see Kepa that yet too.... I prefer De Gea, also Casillas over Neuer in 2018 ? Marca followers mostly support a team in general :)

The battle between Neymar and Hazard has been won by Hazard. Best WC player for me with Mbappe and Modric.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I dont see Kepa that yet too.... I prefer De Gea, also Casillas over Neuer in 2018 ? Marca followers mostly support a team in general :)

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

De Gea was nowhere near his best since world cup..

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Still doesn't mean Kepa is better than him but maybe thats just my opinion.

ramaboy10 5 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Pique has been trash for years, these world XI's never make sense to me

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@ramaboy I feel like saying he is trash is exagerating. Saying he is one of the most overated defender in the world isn't though. Nowhere near world class level for me.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

The wall of godin could have made it to final if it wasn't vs ramos

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@baldgenius Very much true.