Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Barca Situation
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Before reading the following understand that this is an outsiders look at the situation Barcelona find themselves in, as for I am a Valencia fan. 

Recently Barcelona have been slipping in the league and everyone has put them down as sing trash after having a ten point gap with Real Madrid. In my opinion it's a good thing Madrid are ahead and can quite possibly win the league because this is one taking pressure off of Madrid since Madrid hasn't won a league in the past three years, and spent millions trying to achieve this. along with that Madrid failed to win the kings cup against Barcelona which last year they celebrated after beating them (barca still has to win the final). And the champions cup is still too far away to tell who will win. 
Now this season barca has slipped but thats typical of any team to do. There are ups and downs, no team will ever have 100% win rate. Aside from that of you consider all the injuries barca has been faced with it makes it harder to preform all the games. But barca fans should consider the league a blessing as Pep Guardiola has started using youth players and giving them time on matches. We have witnessed the likes of Cuenca, Tello and sergi. Not many teams can say they are playing youth players. Aside from all of this in my eyes the Barcelona players look extremely tired. Imagine playing the league the league cup the champions league super copa world club cup with hardly any breaks. It takes a toll on the players. Also the has been the world cup international friendlies and copa America. none of the players have had a substantial break to recover their peek physical fitness. Hence why top players are sitting on the bench resting for champions league. 

All in all this is good for both Madrid and barca. Barca have a chance at two trophies and the same for Madrid. Barca get to test youth they are so famous for while Madrid get the league they have been desperate for. 
Sorry if it's too long but let me know what you guys think  and share your opinions. ( don't come here to talk trash about either team)

Comments
WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

this year was blessing in disguise for Barcelona yeah we lose the La Liga but hey we are happy that we can develop our youngsters by playing competitive games (LALIGA GAMES) ... FC BARCELONA is concentrating more on UEFA -CL and COPA DEL REY we dont have to worry anymore the La Liga games as long as we finish top 2 this season using our Youngsters im still happy...

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

You know? it's not a bad situation, it's just that, like Guardiola said, "now if we lose in the champions is a failure" Barcelona have been winning a lot of things in the recent years that now if they end up in second place "it's a failure" Barcelona will face Ath.Bilbao in the Final of the Copa del Rey, they are moving on in CL and they will go to CL next season, so i don't see failures in Barça team, and it's not that Barcelona have lower their level, Real Madrid have increased their level and that thing is good for La Liga

raimondo90 12 years ago

Guardiola brought great success to barca. He's the only coach to ever guide a team to a sextuplet. He's only lost 2 competitions since he's been in charge. So I can't see this season as being bad. 

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

This is football Barca Will be back. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

That's nice when Barca not always wining because everyone has a chance and that makes football great. Like in CAF,Zambia won nobody told that.

raimondo90 12 years ago

Maybe by the end of the season they will cut the gap a few points

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@raimondo90 why are you posting this ?? we all offcourse know after 10 points barca cannot be champions this year..

raimondo90 12 years ago

I'm not saying they will? I was just stating the good that has come of it. And like adidas says "impossible is nothing"