Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Ballon d'Or Holder C/Ronaldo isn't leaving to Man United.
ozil20 10 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 2 166

Man United wanna to bring superstar C/Ronaldo back to the Old Trafford which can be really good deal for both Man United and Ronaldo. However Reports said Ronaldo would not willing to move to a club could not offer Champions League Football.

Comments
Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's just rumors. United fans want him to come back so desperately that the British press are overhyping it as usual.

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@Dynastian98
Ronaldo is an amazing player and all but with that said, we don't want him to come back so desperately. It would be nice, but we won't be heartbroken if he doesn't.

This transfer shenanigans with Ronaldo returning to United is an annual occurrence. Ronaldo says coming back to United will be a possibility (which he has said a lot) and the British Press jump on the hype train. All the rumors will die down soon.

Of course you will now bring up the incident with the banner but I can assure you 100%, absolutely no United fans were pleased with that. We're just feeding his ego and it was a stupid move by the group that did it. Embarrassing.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Man_utd

It was a pointless banner, but I don't think it fed his ego. He doesn't seem to care about going back to United, he seems focused on Madrid. It would be nice to see him return home to United though, at least for one season. I hope he breaks the 400 goal barrier for Real Madrid. That would be phenomenal. Then he'd truly be established as one of the all-time greats, if not already. It would be nearly impossible to break his record then, assuming he sets it.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

he's flattered, for sure. But I agree, it's a pointless banner, it's kind of sad though. What we need, is more than Ronaldo, we need DEFENDER, SOLID CL certified defenders :)

mladen 10 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

I swear I would rather to see Vertonghen and Strootman than Ronaldo at our team.

Argjent 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

C.Ronaldo is amazing player.He maybe wants to go again at Man.Utd but for now no.Ronaldo gonna be in Madrid at least until 2016-2017 i think.

ozil20 10 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 2 166

Yeah its just rumors