Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Thank you offer.
rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Dear all footyroom members,

Like what my fellow footyroom member @KhaledAzizJr stated, I would also like to say thank you for all of your hospitality. For almost 5 years in footyroom, It was a great, exciting, interesting and educational time here in footyroom. I appreciate all the footyroom moderators for their support here, and Footyroom themselves for this phenomenal website. I would also like to say thank you for all the other members for their great debates that made me laugh my pants off until I was rolling over the ground with tears :D!

I'd also like to thank all Madrid fans for their support to one of the greatest clubs ever! We were through some tough time here and we still need to endure it guys, just like what barca did last year, we could do it as well.
A special thanks to @Dyna, @tuan_jinn, @marcus, @tiki and @tuanis who were like brothers to me here, I apologize if i didnt mention others because these were the first to pop up and were the ones I knew the most.

I will be away from footyroom for sometime well because of University and because of match timings. I can barely watch a single match now since almost all of them are around 1-3AM so its quite difficult here. I will like to apologize to anyone whom I offended in what case before, really, I am sorry.

So I hope everyone here is having a good and healthy life and I'll try my best to come back once or twice, you know I cant stay away from footyroom forever!

Thank you and Goodbye
Rayyan

Comments
ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

<3 See you and good luck!

shpalman 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

mate i wish you good luck with your studies, and i am definitely counting on seeing you here again from time to time!

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

haha.. now u know the struggle most of us Asians facing when trying to watch El classico, cup matches(English) and UCL.. :D

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Good luck mate :-)

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Are you going to follow the events in your timezone? The A-League maybe?

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Good luck Ray ! Cheers !

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Good luck with your studies. Don't worry about not watching matches. I barely get to watch any.

left4red 8 years ago
Liverpool 1 75

Best of luck, focus on your studies.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Good luck mate. I hope you make your comeback soon.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Good luck at University, Rayyan. I hope you do well and stay healthy. And thanks for the shoutout, mate, the feeling is very much mutual. Once again - enjoy your time and come back soon. :)

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Good luck, and thanks for the shoutout! :)

Aiden_Finland 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Wish you all the best at University don't worry we will never forget you mate.

srk_rox 8 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

ATB for your university studies.. i hav jus completed my engg... u too will hav loads of fun.. :)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Good luck mate, nail those things and come back to us soon!!!