Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

thank you ac milan
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

it seems like torres is heading to ac milan soon for a season long loan. ac milan will pay chelsea 10m pound but torres will receive 6m from that amount.
so if this really happens, chelsea will be left with only 2 strikers in the team, i dont think that is enough, we should have at least 3 strikers. this is an interesting situation, i wonder who will mourinho choose to replace torres

Comments
man_utd 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Well. As of now, it seems like Costa could be out with a hamstring injury and the rumored time he might be out for is from 6 weeks to 3 months, but hey, those are just rumors. I do believe you still have Drogba.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well. As of now, it seems like Costa could be out with a hamstring injury so right now and the rumored time might be all the way up to 6weeks to 3 months, but hey, those are just rumors. I do believe you still have Drogba.

iamRDM 10 years ago

wow if that is true, we are pretty fucked then

Lamps08 10 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

Dude I'm preety sure u CAN'T swear on forum at least cover some of the letters of u do

iamRDM 10 years ago

Dude I am pretty sure YOU DID NOT READ this forum rules even once. I swear but I did not swear to offend others. Now please go to the rules post and have a look.

awais007 10 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Look Like chelsea will step forward for a new striker before window shut

Chucksea 10 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

Destro from roma is linked with a £18m move

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Didn't Mourinho said before that Torres will not leave?

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Maybe Chelsea will go in for Cavani, too?

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Would be amazing if we just use Bamfordinho

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Terrible news for Milan fans...

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Would a striker move to Chelsea for just the rumored 6 weeks Costa is out ? I mean there is no doubt that once he's fit Costa will be back to his starting spot. They still have drogba who can fill the gap but it's true that the torres sale seems less likely all of a sudden.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@iamRDM: :D nice, yeah just dont use certain words... and like you said I think it's no problem.

Btw, I wonder what the hell is AC Milan's management thinking?????? Is this purely for marketing? Or do they think they can revise Torres.

I like him, but his time is way passed... anyway, good luck to Torres. I hope he will really be reborn