Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Teams that you think will get relegated at the end of this season.
iHEARTfootball 13 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Hey guys, thanks for all your replies from my previous forums (Underrated and Overrated players and Worst kits). Some comments were very interesting and some plausible.

I made this discussion because I was curious to know what you think which teams will get relegated at the end of this season, your reasons included. Please guys, don't joke around, be honest.

Cheers, and let's break the record of having more than 22 replies!

Comments
iHEARTfootball 13 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Sorry, I wasn't very specific. I only want to know which teams in the Barclay's Premiership League will get relegate since teams this season are really competitive.

Teams that I think will get relegated:

1. Wigan Athletic - Without Zogbia, I think this team will fall at the end
  2. Blackburn Rovers - They've lost all three games so far and they've been very quiet during the transfer season. They've lost some valuable players such as Jones and Santa Cruz. They've even lost their last few matches in the previous season. They are likely to fall down this time.

3. Bolton Wanderers - Owen Coyle has been borrowing good players from other teams for the past few season. He really needs to lift his game up and start buying them instead of asking for permission to use them. Shaun Wright Phillips really had me fired u for the past 3 week, but it turned out that he joined QPR instead. Owen Coyle borrowed Tuncay from Wolsburg as a replacement for Daniel Sturridge, but I don't think Tuncay will perform well as Sturridge did since his striking abilities are fairly average. Bolton has to also survive this season with Lee Chung Yong, one of their key players. Even though Bolton still has Cahill and Davies, without Lee, Bolton's form is fairly average. That is why I think Bolton will get relegated this season.
SuperRobinVanPersie 13 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

That's a tough one, but my guess is Wigan Athletic, Blackburn Rovers and West Bromwich Albion.

DefenderXI 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

True, I think West Brom has a chance to fall down due to their star player's injury (Obemwingie)

geeras 13 years ago
Fulham, Mongolia 0 1

Without a doubt, I see Swansea and Norwich making the drop. The last one is a tough call, but I'll go with Blackburn due to all of the internal strife within the club at the moment. They have money though, so if they bag Keane and bring in a few big name money chasers during the next transfer window, they may survive.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Lol, no one guessed them. :)

And @geeras, u crazy?!?! Swansea and Norwich?

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Because commenting on the latest posts became too mainstream.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Sure did