Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Teams in any league around the world that should just be put out of there misery and relegated already!
Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

Give me your opinions guys. In spain i firmly believe Mallorca should just go away already theyv'e been a drag ever since they last won copa del rey in 2003 they have done absolutely nothing but play games in empty stadiums and barely get close to european spots bar once in 2009-2010 when they got 5th(though financial restrictions kept them from playing the Europa league the next season). I think in the premiership, it definately should be Wigan.. because every season they do the same thing.. play like shit until march or april then avoid the drop in the last couple of weeks and they never make any cup runs or european charges they just do the same old plain thing that got old after the first 3 times, they also have no heated rivals so theres no exciting games to watch Wigan unless they shock a big team every now and then witch is pretty rare too. in Germany it should be Hoffenheim , they just sit in mid table every season and never do anything special. dont have much knowledge on France and Holland and whos the "drag team" over there., ur thoughts on those 2 leagues also?

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

This is kind of a non logical explanation. Unexpected relegation and last minute survival is just as surprising as some other places in the league table. Look at QPR, all expected it was over and now, they're doing great so far. No offense, but that is like saying what does a Catalan national team offer to World Cups? So far, nothing. So they don't deserve a chance. That is what your telling every team you want relegated. They're alive because they're warriors. They fight until the end. That is the spirit of football. Every team is a piece of the puzzle in a league.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@vendetta QPR are NOT doing well they are awful. 

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Getafe and Mallorca has the worst atendance in la liga so id see they drop out. But Sadly Getafe has too much quality to drop out..

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

no team deserves to get relegated even though you hate them alot.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

not hate. I just want to see Villareal back :(     evereyone has a team that they like less in a league. I think even you have of of those when you think of it.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

LOL Vendetta QPR doing great!? They bottom of the table!

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

fyi qpr are unbeaten in 2013

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

and QPR 2 clean sheet last 2 games vs chelsea and spurs 

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

i quite like wigan. every year it looks like them but they always still do it. and they play nice football and dont just defend even tho are smaller team

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I really like QPR they are a team with quality and good players I'm really dissapointed in their performances.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@KingHenry: Judging by their recent performance and if they truly are signing both Remy and M'Vila, then I believe they have a chance of climbing back.