Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Teams Advancing to Quarter Final of Champions League!
Joe_Manchester 11 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I think:

Bayern Munich
Borrusia Dortmund
Juventus
Manchester United
AC Milan
Paris-Saint Germain
Schalke
Porto

What do you people think?

Comments
GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I'd actually love to see Manchester United v Borussia Dortmund.

What a game that would be! Dortmund have already outclassed the other half of Manchester, but against United they would have a much harder time I'm sure. 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hmmmm... Depends on United's match against Real as well. United scored 1 goal at the Bernabeu, whereas Dortmund scored 2, even though one was a handball before the goal. So let's see about how Madrid - United end up, and we can guess about Dortmund - United then, since Dortmund already outclassed both City and Real.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Madrid could of scored 4 goals or something in the first leg against United. Luckily for United that De Gea was in top form. Madrid hit the woodwork too If I remember correctly.

United could of also beaten Madrid by a couple of goals as well (Van Persie fluffed shot, Giggs taking too much time and not shooting).

I cant wait for the second leg. I really cant call it. The best team on the night will go through is all I can say.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

What i'd like to see is a champions league game (final 8) with Barcelona against a team that doesn't park the bus!

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Real
Bayern
Juve
PSG (Valencia still have a chance even thogh i must be somewhat realistic)
Barca (you cant predict politically correct on every game, and its not really THAT huge if barca goes through)
Shalke
Malaga
BVB

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@ramaboy10

park the bus? read the last comments on the Milan-Barcelona thread.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@rama: I would also like to see Barca adapt to different team's tactics instead of complain about how they had more possesion almost everytime they lose. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal to go through somehow!

BidoneCR7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 17

@Quikzyyy : "Arsenal to go through somehow!"... Pigs can fly too, somehow!

1-I would say there is 90% chance that Milan will go through knowing that Italian teams are well organized but a situation like last year vs Arsenal might happen.
2-For RM-MU game, its still open. RM will dominate the game again as their midfield is better than MU's. It will come down to defense and who'll concede first. 

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Arsenal almost pulled a nearly impossible comeback last year against Milan, and the gunners were away. Having said that, anything can happen.
Milan to win Barça at the Camp Nou!

AC Milan
Madrid
Arsenal
Juve
Malaga
Valencia
Borussia Dortmund
Galatasaray

knibis 11 years ago

The odds to qualify according to BET365 on the real game...

the odds on barca are 2.20

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

As much as I love my team, I don't think we're going to make it in.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@xFarghaly: My sympathies, but I think you're right. :/

@BidoneCR7: It could easily go either way, you're right. I wonder, though, about that midfield domination. When you have 50,000 fans roaring at you, hoping you'll lose the ball, for 90 mins, that can put you off your stride.

Personally, I think all predictions are, at this point, pointless. This thread itself is an exercise in futility. Just wait until the games are over, because otherwise anyone can say anything.

No-one (myself included), for example, thought that Milan would win 2-0 against Barcelona.

No-one.

Kinda makes the whole 'prediction' thing kinda useless, no?

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@lodatz it is kinda useless but the forum is made for discussion. So we might as well discuss predictions.

I really really want arsenal to go through. But realistically, what I really hope is us not getting trashed. If we can get a draw at the allianz arena I'd be kind of satisfied. I don't know if the players or the fans could bare another humiliation.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@KingHenry: you're right, and I'm not really intending to complain about it. It just seems to be one of those things that breeds silly conflicts, and people arguing over their predictions.

Hehe, I guess that does count as discussion.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Here's the bracket, at any rate:

Whoever wins out of United/Real is going to be facing either Milan or Barca, and if Arsenal do make it past Bayern, there's the winner of BVB/Shaktar to face. 

Looks to me as though the easiest ride to the semis is on the top and bottom of the bracket.

knibis 11 years ago

Lodatz you are aware of that there will be a draw for the Quarter finals too...

Lodatz 11 years ago

Ack, I forgot. >.< My bad.

Lodatz 11 years ago

I was thrown off because of the Europa League system, which I'm not used to caring about. ;)