Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Team Rating
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

At every highlight i always look at the team ratings and can't help but feel sad at how stupid some people really are.. Most of the negative ratings are stupid fans of rival teams that will rate a team poor just because they dislike them.. Half the people voting there didnt even watch the game and only rate based on what people see on the 3 minute highlight. Am I the only one that gets bothered by this? I think that should be only available to registered users to prevent some idiots. 

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Perhaps, but you do realize that a majority of the people who do this may be registered users themselves. This is one of those things that you can't control because people will do idiotic and biased things like these no matter what restrictions you place. So the best thing that FootyRoom can do is just leave things as they are. Like this, people can see what the majority of people vote, and then think and vote for themselves. IMO, the majority of votes seem to be a better representative of the team's performance than just the registered users.

raimondo90 11 years ago

Yeah it very well could be but I'm pretty sure highlights get visited more by nonregistered users than registered users. But would it hurt to make it users only? Absolutely not. 

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Put yourself in your mind that everybody CANNOT watch a match. They don't have time. I don't do it either because it's boring. It is absoluely normal that you only watch highlights, maybe exctended.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

^If that was the case then don't vote, that isn't difficult, most normal people wouldn't vote as raimondo said on a 2-3 minute highlight reel, I agree with raimondo on this. Although I don't see any benefit to the rating system at all, just gives the idiots of this site another chance to be idiots, probably around only 50% of the votes are genuine, the rest are just haters and people who never watched the game and don't have a clue.

If a big team draws with a small team the big team automatically gets voted poor and the other team world class, majority of the time it's nothing like that but it's just the stupidity of the people on this site who just see the score and think, "that team must have been shit if they couldn't beat them".

raimondo90 11 years ago

Jim that's my point exactly. It's too biased and misleading. Why even have it just to be misused by people that can't put rivalries aside and actually consider the game based on facts then vote what the game was really like?

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hmmm.... I suppose this is more of something of a personal opinion. Maybe if you can get enough people to agree, you can propose the idea to FootyRoom?