Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Tammy Abraham into England squad
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

20-year old Chelsea player that is on loan at Swansea City got called up to the first team of England.
He has scored 4 goals in 9 games in the league this season for Swansea.

enter image description here

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

Hum, not sure about this, the kid is good but I feel like he lack a bit of maturity. Will be interesting to see where he is at in 4 or 5 year. Anyway, I expect him to play as a sub, propably won't be given an important role in the national team. Still, happy for him. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hum, not sure about this, the kid is good but I feel like he lack a bit of maturity. Will be interesting to see where he is at in 4 or 5 year.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's a nice move by the English federation to keep track of their young talents in this way and give them a chance to see how it looks being in the first team. I don't expect him to actually play much since there are players like Kane,Vardy and so on but it's a good step in his career.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Agreed. Will give him a new experience and who know, might inspire him to step up his performance. :)

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think Klopp came out a while ago when Ben Woodburn got called up for Wales saying that some of these kid are too young and need time to mature. If anything, I think these young players are more mature and hungry to succeed. Their professionals already, a national call up is not a step too far. I wish Tammy the best.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 True, beside, some of these kid got more silverware than certain player in the national team, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to add a certain something to the team. :D