{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Talkroom D:?!?!?!!?!?!
Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Where is the talkroom? is it dead D:?! I am sad =/

Comments
Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Ah come on give him some credit, he's not the worst we've had.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

DAM CARZOLA I really thought that was in!

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

He's not the worst, but as an Arsenal striker, everyone expect more..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He's not the worst, but this is not that striker which will lead us to trophies..

He's not the worst, but this is not that striker who will lead us to trophies..

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

What a team goal.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Damn Ramsey it's like you never left, on the pitch for no more than 5 mins and you can already see that he's the best player on the field

GunnerAFC 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Giroud has decent hold up play and is able to produce incredible lay offs. He's got a nice first touch and is a capable finisher but these good attributes of his happen to go missing in a lot games. I expect more from Giroud because deep down I know he's a decent striker but he can be so frustrating to watch knowing that he's capable of putting away most of the chances he receives but ends up missing them. The guy has zero pace though, lol.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Giroud has decent hold up play and is able to produce incredible lay offs. He's got a nice first touch and is a capable finisher but these good attributes of his happen to go missing in a lot games. I expect more from Giroud because deep down I know he's a decent striker but he can be so frustrating to watch knowing that he's capable of putting away most of the chances he receives but ends up missing them. The guy has zero pace though, lol.

Giroud has decent hold up play and is able to produce incredible lay offs. He's got a nice first touch and is a capable finisher but these good attributes of his happen to go missing in a lot games. I expect more from Giroud because deep down I know he's a decent striker but he can be so frustrating to watch knowing that he's capable of putting away most of the chances that he receives but ends up missing them. The guy has zero pace though, lol.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

Got 3 points, that's important

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

cazorla is man of the match no doubt. I thought Giroud played well except for that chance he wasted. Arteta did well too imo. And yeah you could tell the influence ramsey has on our game. Can't wait for him to get back to full fitness. And Ozil is coming back this week end, the RamseyOzil football romance can continue !

tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Arsenal will be competing for the title again next year once these injury problems are solved and they get a new striker.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

@tdot I hope you're right!
now back to the question: WHAT HAPPENED WITH TALKROOM?