Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

SURPRISING RUMOR: Agent claims Van Persie secretly finished transfer saga with Juventus!
Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

An agent of former AC Milan player Taiwo, Parisi has claims that Juventus have already secretly signed RVP ans are just hiding it for a bit. Going far by telling Italian Media 
"I think Juventus have had a signed contract with Van Persie for some time locked away in a notary's desk," he said to the media. 
"Juventus want to win and he is considered the ideal addition to achieve that." where he continues believing that Juventus are the #1 contenders for RVP's signature.

Now if this is true this means one thing, Juventus are going to be a dominant Italian team and Arsenal can finally move on and possibly get Cazorla's and Sahin's signature. Now this might also not be true for it is only an agent who said this and not RVP's own agent, but it might have also been a secret around the Champions of the Serie A until now. Anyway time will tell if this agent was just getting attention or is it actually true.

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/\_/id/1129073/agent-claims-robin-van-persie-to-juventus-deal-is-done?cc=3888

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Yes, I heard this on the Twitter. God, I hope for everyone involved this is true. Would save the club much embarrasment and maintain some respect from the fans for not defecting to our direct rivals. Also, for Juve... can you imagine Pirlo & Robin linking up? I think he is really their missing link which is what makes me think they are really gunning for him. One can only hope.

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS!

Spanish website sports.es claim Alex Song will finish a Barcelona transfer in 48 hours. Now this seems extremely fake coming from a site that think Yossi is an actual Arsenal player, but.... this might be a bit true for his agent is the same agent whose clients are also Gael Clichy, Van Persie, Fabregas, and Henry. I think Gooners should know where I am heading in this story by now. This makes it a much higher chance he might leave as his contract will end in 2 years and Barca are known to not easily give up on transfers. This shows there might be a chance of a transfer but not in 48 hours.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@ermahgard: yeah, that is complete bullhshit on soo many levels.

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

That is probably true but when you know that's the same Agent who sent so many of your top prospects away. So that is one thing to focus on this complete retarded rumor.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Song? Do we really need him? I don't think so!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@ramaboy10
keita left we need someone to replace him!
The rumors about song are not Fake..
barcelona is interisting on signing him..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@DonAndres, yes song would be an excellent choice, but ideally i would advice bnarca to ty to get hummels

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@ramaboy10
hummels is amazing..
but he is a defender..
I also would like Hummels but..
As for Arsenal..
I think they are strong enough..
It is not a exaggeration to say that they can Win Premier League!

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Hope this is true mates, if he goes to Juve then it will be fine, i won't respect him as i did before but i'll care for him at least a bit more that if he move to any of the Manchesters, Poldi can take the number 10 and we can move on on signings.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Arsenal need to work on their mids....they should keep song...

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If RVP don't want to extend contract then I want him to leave, i don't care RVP can repeat the last season.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

van Persie might be a top class player, but his salary claims are just out of the world..  

I think any football player who wants make over 300.000 a week should leave his club, and afterwards take a single trip to the moon. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I must say, i'm gettin fed up with this now. Van Persie is just actin like a little hazard- wenger should just say, if he dont want a new contract get the hell outta here- i think wenger needs to be a bit more hardcore with his players: he let nasri, fabregas and now RVP slip out  of his grip in under a YEAR. A great manager, just needs to show a bit of tough love.

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

@ramaboy10: Okay there is a difference between Hazard's transfer saga and RVP. Hazard is young and as he grows up he will know the way he dragged clubs and chose different clubs was stupid, but Van Persie has already mature and should know better.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Ermahgard theys what i'm implying.