Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summer Transfers 2024
Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

Mbappe to Madrid finally confirmed by fabrizio. Madrid's attack will be ridiculous now with mbappe and endrick next season.

Comments
Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

@Footy If anyone can take M'bappe, Vinicius, Rodrygo and Endrick and manage to make them all play well, its Don Carlo. Honestly, I'd be scared if it was another coach as having to deal with so much ego and so much talent would be a headache for a lot of managers but Ancelotti should be able to deal with it. Now, all I want to know is if my boy Davies also join Real this summer, that be pretty hype I won't lie.

DarthFooty 2 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1128

Crazy part to this is that I rate Vinicius higher than I do Mbappe right now. How will he accept that he might not be the #1 on the team?

Its possible this will help him develop into an even better player, which would be pretty cool to see, but I am not sure he has the mental strength just yet.

Odd note, I saw him comment that he would love to play for AC Milan one day, his boyhood dream...... How many dreams did this kid have???? haha

Footy_watch 2 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 26 1893

Odd note, I saw him comment that he would love to play for AC Milan one day, his boyhood dream...... How many dreams did this kid have???? haha

Lol didn't know about that. It will be interesting to see how much better mbappe can be now that he's joining the best club.

Emobot7 2 months ago
540 11460

How many dreams did this kid have???? haha

As many as Lukaku lol. Talking about Lukaku, apparently, Conte want him at Napoli, hope it happen.

Crazy part to this is that I rate Vinicius higher than I do Mbappe right now. How will he accept that he might not be the #1 on the team?

Strongly doubt Vini will be benched in favor of M'bappe honestly, even though their best position is propably both at LW. The good thing for Vini is that M'bappe played more often as CF actually than any other position through his career so I don't think Carlo will make them compete for the LW position. I'm actually a lot more worried for Endrick because I don't see him get constant playing time with M'bappe in front of him, especially considering Joselu will still be there as a rotation player when they need another profile.

EnzoDonaldson 1 month ago
Real Salt Lake, USA 0 2

It made me so happy when I heard that Mbappe is going to Real Madrid.

peanutsunless 1 month ago
0 3

It made me so happy when I heard that Mbappe is going to Real Madrid.

I wasn't too surprised because there had been some rumors before. But I'm still very excited.

_Pelle_ Today
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6910

btw I saw this and it’s actually hilarious