Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summary of Premier league's big spending teams
Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

enter image description here

This window Manchester City under Pep the G has bought in the following big players:

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

Average age of all arrivals to the club is 25 years.
The amount of money for these players in total is around £217mil
The money Man City gained by selling players this window so far is around £35mil.

Moving on to Manchester United where José Mourinho aka Daisy has got new boys to walk with:

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf
Nemanja Matic

Average age of all arrivals is around 24 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £140mil.
The amount of money received from departures has been around £7mil

When it comes to Chelsea Antonio the Don Conte has got these new bling blings:

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Average age of all arrivals is around 23 years of age.
The amount of money spent was around £119.00mil.
The cash from departures so far has been around £66mil.

Everton is the next in line with their own Tintin captain Ronald Koeman that got more fancy these days:

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Average age of all new signings is around 24 years.
The amount of money spent was around £83mil not counting Wayne Rooney.
The amount of money gained from departures has been more than £90mil.

All other big teams have spent less than or around £50 mil so far.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This window Manchester City under Pep the G has bought in the following big players:

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

The amount of money for these players in total is around £155.5mil
The money Man City gained by selling players this window so far is around £35mil.

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Moving on to Manchester United where José Mourinho aka Daisy has got new boys to walk with:

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf

Average age of all arrivals is around 23 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £102mil.

Everton is the next in line with their own Tintin captain Ronald Koeman that got more fancy these days:

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

The amount of money for these players in total is around £155.5mil

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf
Nemanja Matic

Average age of all arrivals is around 24 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £140mil.

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Worth mentioning that while United hasn't gotten a lot of money back from transfer fees, we have from wage budgets. Rooney and Ibra were the two highest-paid players last season if I remember right and they're both gone now.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Everton is conufusing me . They are either pulling of Newcastle ( buying lots of crap ) or they are being geniuses.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I think it's bit weird that Arsenal bought 'just' Kolasinac and Lacazette, since Wenger got €120mil to spend I would sign 2 or 3 more players if I was in his place (a right wing, central midfielder and/or centerback). But he seems waiting to see how will Sanchez situation turn out so he can go in for Lemar or Mahrez or even someone better if he gets like €60mil cash.

Everton has by far one of best transfer windows, along with Brighton and Huddersfield. However City seems boosted most of top 7.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

However City seems boosted most of top 7.

Just because you've spent 130M on 3 FB's doesn't mean you're good.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think it's bit weird that Arsenal bought 'just' Kolasinac and Lacazette, since Wenger got €120mil to spend I would sign 2 or 3 more players if I was in his place (a right wing, central midfielder and/or centerback).

The good thing about Arsene is that he got Kolasinac for free so he spent so far only 53 mil for Lacazette which is in my opinion the best overall transfer.
The top teams spent 100 mil or more so Arsenal can get 2 more players and get close to Man City or Chelsea in terms of spending, that is if Arsene really want Lemar.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Sun, yeah I know but they got everything they need, I hate when teams spend big and random but they 1) finally got decent goalkeeper in Ederson, 2) Bernardo Silva, I don't think I need to add anything, brilliant offensive line of Sane-Silva-Silva, either Aguero/Jesus (whoever plays more) will get served well. They have got by creativity probably best attack in league. 3) they haven't had fullbacks for years now. Now they got Mendy and Walker + Danilo as replacement. They got everything they needed in one year.

@Golazo, Lemar is great fit for Arsenal that's why I wonder why isn't Wenger pushing for transfer. If the (imo) apsurd €80mil rumours are true, I wouldn't go for him but I would go all in for other player.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Pep guardiola has spent €395 Million since joining city in 2016

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I guess you could include the money from the Oscar sale in January since we didn't sign anyone that transfer window.

West Ham haven't really been spending big, but reading @Marcus' point, I wanted to add that with Hart, Zabaleta, Arnautovic, and Chica, they've added four quality players with Premier League experience.

And why the hell did Liverpool not sign Joe Hart?

nandaYNWA 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

^^a lot of people dont realise that he was actually decent (bordering on "pretty good") when he played. we have very good competition this season: mignolet, karius, ward.

if we sign vvd (around 50-60 mil) and keita (around 70 mil) do we get to be on this list? ;)

id also like to make the point that indeed "best transfer window" isnt a thing...at least not now anyway. we have to wait a couple of years (amd maybe not even then) to see if players adapt or fulfil their potential. when liverpool sold suarez and tottenham sold bale, both teams had the "best transfer window" and we all know how that turned out lol

but if it was a thing, id nominate monaco for raking in the money on players whove had 1 or 2 good seasons

• History

^^a lot of people dont realise that he was actually decent (bordering on "pretty good") when he played. we have very good competition this season: mignolet, karius, ward.

if we sign vvd (around 50-60 mil) and keita (around 70 mil) do we get to be on this list? ;)

id also like to make the point that indeed "best transfer window" isnt a thing...at least not now anyway. we have to wait a couple of years (amd maybe not even then) to see if players adapt or fulfil their potential. when liverpool sold suarez and tottenham sold bale, both teams had the "best transfer window" and we all know how that turned out lol

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Man city signings look pretty solid and I think the next season is gonna be good for then!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You're not going to sign Keita mate: A senior official at RB Leipzig has today told Sky Sports News that Naby Keita will "100% not be sold in this window".

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

i hope youre right mate; has one good season and is 70 mil?

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yeah, it's getting ridiculous with these fees, he had really good season, but is nowhere near 60-70M pricetag.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Yes, I can update once the transfer window is done.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

hahah i am just wondering who will be the first one to call this whole inflated market as complete bull sht that needs to be regulated .

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Added Matic but not sure about his actual price, anyway it's more or less correct.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@Golazo you should change the value of how much City spend. They paid for these 6 players, 240,50 Mill. €

• History

@Golazo you should change the value of how much City spend. They paid for these 6 players, Sum: 240,50 Mill. €

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@quikzyyy I tired to put it in pounds since the rest are all in that currency.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golazo 3 english team (the 2 Manchester and Chelsea) in top five. Barca over Real Madrid. PSG over Manchester United. Wow. :O Didn't expect some of those results. Still! Money doesn't win you all games, it take heart, team spirit and good tactic! Thats what make a true difference! :)

Discussion Closed