Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Suarez form.
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Many fans including Barça fans were doubting his current form or adaptation to Valverde tactics, bening not fit or aging. Suarez proven us wrong again we Culès and with this current form the season will be promising for us no doubt.

enter image description here

Comments
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I am sick and tired of Suarez form too! He must leave now on free transfer and join Chelsea. It is the only club that deserves his level of mediocrity.

Pupper 5 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Suarez has 1 goal in his last 17 CL games..

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Luis Suarez has failed to score (or deliver an assist) in his last 1508 minutes of play away from home in the Champions League, that’s 25 hours and 08 minutes. The last time he scored on the road came in September 2015 against Roma at the Olimpico.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

How many assists has he complete during that time?

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

@amir, yeah he has been down lately, and I don't think having boateng as backup is gonna make a ton of difference.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

I mean I have never seen Suarez give up. Such a competitive beast. Even if there is only one percent chance of beating the defenders and have a run for goal, he would take that option.

Finishing from Suarez is bad, nowadays? What about assists? He gives the team a ton of assists, when he was at Liverpool.I didn't watch that match though.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Last assist he did was a in a 3-0 win over Eibar in the second week of january in la liga. So yeah, he haven't exactly helped Barca score a lots of goal since then... :(

Marcus2011 5 years ago

What about contribution to dressing room mood? He is always positive and funny guy? How many laughs did he deliver to his teammates during that time?

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

lolwut

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Defense, Messi and Ter Stegen are doing the job right now. Well with Boateng as a back up we have no choice rather than be patient. If Dembele get first half of season form before injury, and Coutinho last year form, things will get better. Even Messi is not 100% so it’s worrying but they got time to fix things.
But Barca could loose Copa Del Rey, it’s next week. For the league and CL time will tell.

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

He deliver a single laugh to one of his team mate since then, it was just before the game against Lyon. Suarez said to Messi he would score a hat-trick in that game to make up for all the games in which he didn't delivered in recent weeks. Made Messi chuckle for some reason. No idea why though.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He deliver a single one laugh to one of his team mate since then, it was just before the game against Lyon. Suarez said to Messi he would score a hat-trick in that game to make up for all the game in which he didn't delivered in recent weeks. Made Messi chuckle for some reason. No idea why though.

He deliver a single laugh to one of his team mate since then, it was just before the game against Lyon. Suarez said to Messi he would score a hat-trick in that game to make up for all the game in which he didn't delivered in recent weeks. Made Messi chuckle for some reason. No idea why though.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

I love humour sense in players. Recent one that I can remember is the one from Salah..
Mane, for some reason or other, likes to be alone and doesn't giggle and mingle with others. For which Salah's response is so good. He says " Mane lives in Liverpool and he walks alone" , which is contrary to the club's anthem. This joke is a part of a short video, named bezzies, which talks about the bromance among the Liverpool players.

Another quality bezzies video is between James Milner and Andy Robertson. It goes by the name, solving everyday's problem.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Their accent is too complicated for me lol, can’t understand what they are talking about...

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

thebaldgenius

Yeah, Boateng isn't really a Barcelona player to me either. He also missed a big chance vs Valladolid when he tried to round Masip but it didn't work. Still, I would give him a chance of prove himself. But knowing that it is a 6 month loan deal and Valverde doesn't really look like changing his best 11 that often, it may not happen.

srk_rox

That's true. He never does give up. Sometimes though, I feel that he tries too hard. As Higuain said once, goals is like ketchup, you can't try too hard or too soft. This is one example

tiki_taka

Not thread related, but what are your thoughts on the possible Valverde contract extension? He gets a lot of shit pretty much everywhere, both in real life and on the internet, but I never saw anything wrong with Valverde long term. Some of his in game decisions will be hard to understand, but I still think he is the person to take Barcelona forward. Your thoughts?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

thebaldgenius

Yeah, Boateng isn't really a Barcelona player to me either. He also missed a big chance vs Valladolid when he tried to round Masip but it didn't work. Still, I would give him a chance of prove himself. But knowing that it is a 6 month loan deal and Valverde doesn't really look like changing his best 11 that often, it may not happen.

srk_rox

That's true. He never does give up. Sometimes though, I feel that he tries too hard. As Higuain said once, goals is like ketchup, you can't try too hard or too soft. This is one example

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Scored twice in El Classico. Where are the haters at?!!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Ledley Nearly scored a hat-trick at that. Varane stole him his third goal. :P But yeah, obviously, he took all of us by suprise, I guess my problem with Suarez is that nowaday, he cannot get that kind of performance every single match anymore which is a bit dissapointing especially considering he was more consistent only a while ago. Still class though.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

I dont know much about Valverde, he should win CL first then we can talk about long term...

King Suarez lmao