Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Suarez at barcelona
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

So all the journos were talking about it these last few weeks, it looks like barça and pool finally reached an agreement. What do barça fans think ? Imo, suarez in front of Messi is going to be explosive. You need that though when you're up against ronaldo-bale. Messi + Suarez right now is most probably better than Ronaldo + Bale.

And Alexis is off as well, rumours say it's between arsenal and juve.

So Liverpool have lost suarez, let's see how they cope. I'm predicting something like tottenham last season. Not as catastrophic, but underwhelming, whatever pool fans say, liverpool is not yet as attractive to players as it was in their glory days.

Comments
Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i think suarez will need to take some time to adapt in spanish playing style. he is indeed threatening in EPL but its by far different type of play between the English and Spanish league. once he gets the hang of it, Barca will be a devastating team in Europe. Sanchez! come to us now!

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

That awkward moment when he bites Pepe.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ If he do this at Clasico against Pepe, i would be happy...^^
Liverpool should have taken Alexis + 60M, they prefered cash but im sure they wont use that cash as they are expecting specially when we see their replacements.
For Suarez, nothing is official yet, im surprised about his wages reduction, he agreed for 10M euros while he was earning 12M at Liverpool.

By the way, our new kit looks good.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^ If he do this at Clasico against Pepe, i would be happy...^^
Liverpool should have taken Alexis + 60M, they prefered cash but im sure they wont use that cash as they are expecting specially when we see their replacements.
For Suarez, nothing is official yet, im surprised about his wages reduction, he agreed for 10M euros while he was earning 12M at Liverpool.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tiki liverpool actually wanted sanchez + cash, barcelona were okay with this, but sanchez doesn't want to go to liverpool so it fell through. Instead it's all cash for suarez, and apparently sanchez to arsenal, and IF not, probably to juventus.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Barcelona definitely needed at least one striker for the squad and Suarez is a good choice. Nice move for Barcelona and nice cash for Liverpool.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I cant believe it, well Barcelona are finally a CL contender.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Meanwhile at Tottenham...

Yes last year we werent, and we arent now if we dont buy a CB, no problem for me to be objective...
Meanwhile at Tottenham... :) +1 Rama
They will have a big competition for EL place, good luck.

• History

Yes last year we werent, and we arent now if we dont buy a CB, no problem for me to be objective...
Meanwhile at Tottenham... :) +1 Rama

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

"A Centre Back please"
"One striker coming up"
"No no no, I said Centre Back"
"Gotcha, new Goalie fresh off the market"
"Spell it with me. C-E-N-T-R..."
"M-I-D-F-I-E..."

• History

"A Centre Back please"

"One striker coming up"

"No no no, I said Centre Back"

"Gotcha, new Goalie fresh off the market"

"Spell it with me. C-E-N-T-R..."

"M-I-D-F-I-E..."

tiki_taka 10 years ago

We actually need 2, Piqué has been crap for a while know, Puyol retired, Song will be sold probably and Mascerano will finally play in his real position...
And sorry for Bartra but he isnt reliable yet and should gain some weight...
So yes we need a CB since 2012, nothing has been done yet...
Im hoping for Matts Humells, Jeremy Mathieu, or any decent CB who has a good ball control, a replacement for Alves like Cuadrado and we can finally blame the attack if we dont win silverwares.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

please, please say this is not true, please.
i dread suarez.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@rama: what does Tottenham have to do with this?

@tiki: you haven't been for 3 years, by your logic. :) Do you admit that too?

This is hilarious :).

• History

This is hilarious :).

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Again, Barca management proved that they are probably the most oblivious people in the world. KingHenry's comment just about sums it up.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

^ We are still looking for CB but if they dont buy any decent one, the direction will be fired next year...
Bartomeu is as guilty as Rossell in my opinion, they tried to copy Madrid way of signing instead of sticking to the Laporta forming revolution...
You can have Maradonna Pele in the attack, if you play with Bartra piqué in the back, you will never win a trophy.