{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Struggling EPL teams
_Pelle_ 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Which club has biggest problems?

Comments
Tuanis 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I've always been amazed by Arsenal fans and their perspective on the club.

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

To be honest, its hard to pick one who is worse than other. Though for me the worse of the bunch is obviously not Arsenal. I would argue its Tottenham though. Considering thats Ole seem to want to invest on young player (so I'm not going to judge him too quickly and so how his project develop) and that Spurs did well enough last season to reach CL semi, their current performance really isn't up to what they did in Europe last season. Seem to me as if the team have hard time finding motivation after failling so much in the last few years. Its kinda sad, especially how close they got to finally get a major trophy.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

To be honest, its hard to pick one who is worse than other. Though for me the worse of the bunch is obviously not Arsenal. I would argue its Tottenham though. Considering thats Ole seem to want to invest on young player and that Spurs did well enough last season to reach CL semi, their current performance really isn't up to what they did in Europe last season. Seem to me as if the team have hard time finding motivation after failling so much in the last few years. Its kinda sad, especially how close they got to finally get a major trophy.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Spur's recent success seems temporary to me, and not consistent enough for a big club, their struggle is way less worrying.

Arsenal... Oh well.

Manchester United, on that scale is in the biggest pile of crap.

:(

Since Sir. Alex retirement. I cant believe how much i cant enjoy our games since then.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Spur's recwnt success seems temporary too me and not consistent enough for a big club, their struggle is way less worrying.

Arsenal... Oh well.

Manchester United, on that scale is in the biggest pile of crap.

:(

Since Sir. Alex retirement. I cant believe how much i cant enjoy our games since then.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Dunno man, I think people give more credit to United because of their rep and prestige but to be honest, I feel Spurs been the better team overall these last years. So taking that into consideration, the fact they are at the same amount of point for me show its going worse for Spurs. But yeah, it could be temporary.

tiki_taka 4 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

United for me because Imo, they should bé competing for thé title every year.