Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Steven Gerrard: Form is temporary, but class is Permanent!
rescue_secure 13 years ago
England 25 1357

who better that stevie g who suits this sayin more appropriately than anybody else!! bein a huge man utd fan myself i cant help denyin the fact taht steven gerrard has been my all time fav soccer player!! ive got a lot of merchandise wid regards to him! hez a leader, a born superstar! therez a way that he goes about hez game and i can assure u its not that eay to find someone of hez class! hez by far the best midfielder ive eva seen who can not only score some fabulous goals wit that sweet right foot of hez but can produce such defense splittin passes and the long balls are just a treat to watch! hez thunderous shots 30 yards away from goal are just mesmerisin! i mean u check out hez top 10 goals on youtube anc i can bet u itll be hard to pick ur fav from the lot!! hez got genuine pace and very quick thikin that makes him one of the finest footballers of all time!! long live the legend, STEVEN GERRARD!

Comments
Dynastian98 13 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Gerard is pretty good, but I prefer Lampard over him

TrueBlue14 13 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 16

^ Same wimme, I'd go with Lamps too =D
But it's such a pity that those two, Two of the Best Midfielders, never were able to actually combine to form what would have been the Deadliest Midfield duo, for England =(

Lompalooza 13 years ago
Liverpool, Norway 0 7

Watched football for ten years. And Gerrard is the best i've seen. Ronaldinho was good for like 2 years, but Gerrard been good all of his career and is such a complete player. Thats what makes him better than Lamps; he is alot more complete than him. And Lamps had a far easier job in a far stronger Chelsea side where he have been able to make runs into the box and get easy goals. A great player, but doesnt have all the skills Gerrard has.