Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Starfield
Emobot7 10 months ago
538 11432

I don't know how many of you guys follow the news surrounding video games but one game in particular is hyping me a great deal. This game is the next big thing from Bethesda Game Studios, its called Starfield and its a space open world RPG. Its obviously very similar to other Bethesda rpg like Fallout 4 but its also draw inspiration from other game like No Man Sky. If you are curious, I strongly recommend you to check out the Starfield Direct released by Bethesda last month, it does a good job of presenting what the game is about.

Have any of you guys been following the news surrounding the game? Anyone else extremely excited for it?

Comments
DarthFooty 10 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

I have my eye on it, but I have been buried in Elden Ring mostly. I did pick up the newest Jedi Survivor and that was fun.

If you have not tried Elden Ring, please be aware it is punishing, but so rewarding. It's frustratingly fantastic! haha

Emobot7 10 months ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty Funny you mention Elden Ring, it was my new obsession in the earlier part of 2023. While the game is extremely punishing, the open world structure really help make this a lot less bad as you can almost alway leave an area you stuck in and come back to it later.

I played a lot of it and will need to get back to finish it at one point but I'm taking a break of it right now. Its one of the greatest game of 2022 though and I cannot recommend it enough if you don't mind challenging game with lots content. Its the kind of game that feel like there alway something new to discover somewhere.

DarthFooty 10 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

The only negative in my book, for Elden Ring, is that coop is not more accessible. I would love to roam with a friend across each region instead of a select section of the game. Granted, even those times I am sure are fun, (I have not had someone come in to help yet).

This game was my first Souls game (From Software), so I had no idea the fighting, strategies, and learning curve it needed. I also did not expect to have NO guidance or traditional quest logs like most other games. This was wide open and I stumbled from terror to terror.

The difficulty was extremely high for me, but for some reason, I pushed through. Dieing was just a part of the game and it allowed me to try something different vs the boss/creature/enemy. Granted even the small bugs and hogs can kill you if you don't pay attention, but the game makes you "get good"! The creative ways I have died can fill a book and I wish I recorded some of them for the straight-up comedy.

I would wander from area to area and learn what and where to stay away from based on how quickly I could die. Lots of running in the beginning, and I still run a bit today.

It's tactical boss fights. It's patience. It's aggression. It's finesse. It's stunning landscapes and nightmare lands. The story and history are crazy good. It's frustratingly fantastic and one of my fav games of all time.

EddieBomar 10 months ago Edited
CD Chivas USA, USA 0 1

Elden Ring's limited co-op is my only gripe, but the game's difficulty, unique gameplay, and captivating world make it a favorite. I stumbled upon this https://www.ourkidthings.com/how-to-protect-your-children-from-child-abuse-a-parents-guide/ website while searching for ways to protect my children from child abuse. I highly recommend their comprehensive guide on how to safeguard kids. It offers invaluable insights and practical tips that every parent should know. Check it out!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Elden Ring's limited co-op is my only gripe, but the game's difficulty, unique gameplay, and captivating world make it a favorite.