Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Star Wars or Harry Potters
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Lets put and end to the debate, no discussion, no chatting, just tell us wich you like best?

Vote:
Harry Potters: 8
Star Wars: 7

My own vote goes to Star Wars and I will try to update the thread regulary.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lets put and end to the debate, no discussion, no chatting, just tell us wich you like best?

Vote:
Harry Potters: 0
Star Wars: 1

Vote:
Harry Potters: 2
Star Wars: 2

Vote:
Harry Potters: 4
Star Wars: 4

Vote:
Harry Potters: 6
Star Wars: 4

Vote:
Harry Potters: 6
Star Wars: 5

Vote:
Harry Potters: 8
Star Wars: 5

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@chanak

I remember Jung. He deconstructed life to a few simple truths and then applied it to stories, but I would hardly say that we all live the same life, despite sharing fundamental aspects with it.

I disagreed with a lot of the material I saw in school. I'm pretty sure that made me a terrible student, but whatever.

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

Yeah, Harry Potter had a big part in shaping me when I grew up. I guess that's where all this love comes from..

@Sunflash That's your own opinion, of course. For me, it is in the top 3 book series of all time.

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

"@Lily dont say that too loud, if Lily hear you..."

What? xD I was only mentioning how pretty much all actors from Harry Potter are football fans of English teams, like as good as the rest of the whole UK. Sure you didn't mean "If Tiki hear you" or something? (;

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Lily Lol, fail me, I meant to say this to DrButterface who was talking about Harry Potter being inferior to Star Wars. Sorry... XD

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

Ohh, right lol. Saw his comment now. Well I'll just let the numbers speak for itself - both in terms of the income of the movie series and the score that we have here in this thread. ;) Clearly Footyroomers have good knowledge about film :D

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Star Wars, no contest.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Star Wars

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

Not much time remaining now until the Harry Potter and Star Wars spin-offs are coming out:

• Fantastic Beasts
  • Rogue One

Fantastic Beasts has one of the biggest Budgets in Movie history and the trailers look absolutely astonishing so it's very likely going to become a huge film franchise inside the Potter world. Rogue One is not as hyped as the other main Star Wars films (lower budget, not the same characters, directors, producers etc.).

I AM EXCITED!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Lily Well, to be fair, I'm not quite as excited for those two movie than some of the one in the main franchise but that might because I'm not that big on movie. :P But seriously though, knowing Fantastic Beasts got such an huge, I'm starting to think it might just become one very huge sucess, I have no idea who are the director though, if you could tell me and share the title of other movie he has done, could help me make a opinion. Other than that, the most exciting stuff about Rogue One is of course the link between the two first trilogy and of seeing more diverse thing about the new canon star wars universe. Also, Dark Vader. :P But yeah, it got less hype cause its a spin-off in a sense. The advantage of Fantastic Beasts is that since the main serie is over, they don't actually need to focus their attention or budget on anything else. I hope both movie will be good in any case. :D

nandaYNWA 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

i nerdgasmed when i saw the new rogue one trailer. unprecedented amount of excitement!

also, seeing as how vader is in this one (albeit a reportedly small role), wouldn't it be funny if he removed his helmet and it was hayden christensen hahaha

• History

i nerdgasmed when i saw the new rogue one trailer. unprecedented amount of excitement!

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

How did I not see this thread. I am the biggest Harry Potter fan!!!!!

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@nandaYNWA NOOOOOOOO! XD

• History

@nandaYNWA NOOOOOOOO!

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

Guess what Emo, that's the MOST exciting thing of all:

Fantastic Beasts is produced by the same guy that produced all the Harry Potter movies and directed by the same guy who directed the last 4 movies! Not to mention, JK Rowling herself will contribute in producing the film and has written the full screenplay!! So pretty much, the whole producing/directing team is back, can't wait.

... Oh, and not to mention, JK Rowling announced there will be 5 films instead of 3!!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Lilywhite Wait, Fantastic Beast will have 4 follow up? Thats mental, in a good way, I didn't even know about that. That is quite an interesting information, would propably be more excited about the director but I haven't seen the last few movies of the series sadly so I don't know how good they were, I know that after the third movie (still watched the fourth, the five and tiny part of the six), I got a bit less interested in the universe but still think everything else sound very promising. :D

Cristianoo 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 53

Grew up with both Harry Potter and Star Wars, but I I (and pretty much everyone around me) liked Harry Potter more for the better development of the story. The 3rd, 4th and 6th films were always the best I think. The ending of the 6th film is one of the best and most dramatic/intense of any film I've watched.