Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Squad builder mini-series #2
minoas57 8 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

So,I am back and for the second episode I made my favourite Bundesliga team :http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7706164/ please make your favourite Bundesliga team and share it with us (you can use legends too).Let me know if you like to see more episodes!

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tuanis Very good team and a lot more varied than mine and that of minoas57.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I like mixing things around, with so many players to choose from it gets easier.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Tuanis I wanted to mix it a bit more as well but I just don't know enough player in the Bundesliga. I guess I still need to inform myself on the different team and their player.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Tuanis I wanted to mix it a bit more as well but I just don't know enough player in the Bundesliga. I guess I still need to inform myself on the different team and they're player.

Tuanis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Bundesliga is a league full of hidden talents, and Ive been playing a lot of Ultimate Team so I have an idea of who has been in form this season. Playing Fifa helps a lot actually. A lot can be learned from simply playing it regularly.

• History

Bundesliga is a league full of hidden talents, and Ive been playing a lot of Ultimate Team so I have an idea of who has been in form this season

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tuanis Ah, I sometime wish I could play fifa but my pc doesn't take it. The best I can afford with what I have is PES so no bundesliga for me, sadly...

minoas57 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

good job buddys (lol we all put aubemayang) let me know what league or nation should I go next :)

• History

good job budys (lol we all put aubemayang)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@minoas57 Id say serie a if you want to make all the biggest league first. If you want to change it up though, I would go for the the super lig or primeira liga.