Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Squad builder mini-series #1
minoas57 8 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

hello evryone!Today I decided to start a type of mini-series using FUTHEAD.So for the first episode I made my favourite BPL team : http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7127368/ please make your favourite BPL team and share it with us (you can use legends too).Let me know if you like to see more episodes!

Comments
minoas57 8 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

forever alone

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

Nah, I'm here buddy, I like you chose Willian on the Right Wing and Aguero as Striker, it make a full south americain attack. Since I'm a recent football fan, some of the legend you chose doesn't ring a bell. Well, my turn now, I'll try to do a BPL Team based on my taste: http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7251001/
Tell me what you think, I wasn't too sure about Monreal however.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Nah, I'm here buddy, I like you chose Willian on the Right Wing and Aguero as Striker, it make a full south americain triangle. Since I'm a recent football fan, some of the legend you chose doesn't ring a bell. Well, my turn now, I'll try to do a BPL Team based on my taste: http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/7251001/
Tell me what you think, I wasn't too sure about Monreal however.

minoas57 8 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

Zouma and Sacho are beasts and we all know what Vardy can do.Good job mate!

P.S. I don't think that I will make a another episode because you are the only one who shared his team but anyway thanks bro :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

I understand, its too bad though cause I found the exercise pretty fun, it was the first time I registered a squad on futhead to be sincere. Maybe we'll have the occasion to do it again in the future anyway. ;)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@tiki_taka Ozil, De Bruyne and Yaya Toure in the midfield? You got fine taste, sir.

@minoas57 Hey friend, why don't you wait a bit before thrashing this mini-serie, if we're patient, more people will have the time to see this thread and to answer it. Give it some time, it might take a week or two before you get some people and maybe you'll have to make a few of them without having as much feedback as desired, but if you keep at it, I think this can work. Also, everybody took Ozil! :D

minoas57 8 years ago
Arsenal, Greece 8 155

@tikitaka I like your team.Mahrez was a good idea and your midfield is so good

@Emobot7 the next episode is coming soon!!!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@liomessi10 You're talking about ultimate team affordable, right? Cause in real life, that team would cost a lot... like way too much. Also, good on you for putting Hazard on the left wing, its good to see some people still apreciate him.

@minoas57 Looking foward to it. :D

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

If you do for la liga put vietto there. He has higher finishing than any other striker with H/L workrates. Also 85 dribbling and 85 positioning. He's been a hundred times better than aguero.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@liomessi dude, we're just doing that for fun, we're not basing that on stat and other stuff like that, we're just using futhead cause it's one of the best squad builder out there. But good to know.