Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Spurs beat Barcelona??
Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Congratulations to the Tottenham youth. The title is a bit misleading though... Maybe the Chelsea youth can meet the Spurs youth in the finals ;). If we make it, lol. Currently we drew with Ajax 0-0 in the first leg and need to beat them away D: NextGen is a great experience for the youth overall though.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Hehe, I'll confess to choosing a provocative title.. O:)

And I agree with you -- NextGen is one of the truly great things in football at the moment.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

LOL this is as misleading as hell :D Well done to Spurs though!

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Each team won at the opponent's field!
 ;) 

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

wow this is surprise. who is the big prospects lodatz? is there another hoddle or greaves in there do you think?

Lodatz 11 years ago

Do YouTube searches for:

Alex Pritchard -- supposedly the next Bale
Souleymane Coulibaly -- supposedly the next Drogba
Massimo Luongo

Also, here is them beating Inter 7-1:

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

OMG inter 7-1 !!!!!!!!!

Lodatz 11 years ago

If it helps, Pritchard is the blonde kid with 2 goals (#1 and #7) and one assist, and Coulibaly got goals #2 and #5.

The other 3 goals were by a Croatian called Tomislav Gomelt.

Maybe these guys are why we're not splashing too much cash on new strikers?

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

coulbily looks very good, fast like eto'o. who was blonde number 7. is that pritchard?

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

thanks lodatz. those two look good. how old?

Lodatz 11 years ago

Pritchard: 19
Gomelt: 17
Coulibaly: 18

I'm learning more about these guys as the day goes on. Coulibaly was the top scorer at the Mexico U17 World Cup.

Game. On.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

there not 16 so should be coming in now at those ages. is pritchard a winger like bale? says on sky sports he is central midfielder maybe like a steven gerrard more than a bale?

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

wow seems serious prospect. well a 19 years old english boy shouldnt join real madrid for sure! maybe in 6 or 7 years if he realises his talent. surely best of where he is. so spurs will be one up front next season with bale, dembele, sandro, pritchard, lennon ? is he good enough to remove wilshere from england team or play together supporting rooney

Lodatz 11 years ago

personally, I wouldn't go that far. A lot of all this may yet be hype, though he's certainly been impressive. I don't know if we can look at anyone at that age and predict who they might dislodge, though even in Wilshire's case he's got a lot to prove before we start building an England squad around him. ;)

Ultimately, I'm just super stoked that we have such promise coming through our youth academy. We now need to make sure they have ample reason to stay with us...

COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

Had never caught up with nextgen... i should it seems very intresting now that youths are given some serious shit to do testing there resolve. Arent inter the champions by the way?

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i know barcelona youth beat spurs youth also last year. im not sure though

Lodatz 11 years ago

Yeah, like DonAndres said, they each won at the others ground. Barcelona won 2-0 at White Hart Lane, before revenge was served later in the season.