Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

SPOILERS and UNRELATED: Avengers Infinity War
iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

So I saw the Avengers Infinity War last night and I thought it was a great installation to the two part series. Can't wait for the second bit.
enter image description here
What did you guys make of it?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So I saw the Avengers Infinity War last night and I thought it was a great installation to the two part series. Can't wait for the second bit. What did you guys make of it?

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It could be incredible or it could be total rubbish, more likely the 2nd like all of these mix up of those super heroes... I still like them though, just because

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago

I still like them though, just because

I don't think you finished your sentence lol, but I highly doubt it's going to be rubbish. Marvel studios never seemed to fail at making mediocre films. And also how cool was Iron Man's new nanosuit, am I right? I liked the fact that it can transform itself into literally anything.

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I think the movie comedy wise was great. Action, amazing. But the plot wasn't the best. I didn't like the ending. I wanted to feel emotions and be sad about the characters but the movie made it to look as if they just vanished and will most likely come back. So that means they wont be there for the next movie which sucks, we'll only get another avengers 1 movie.

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

Thanos instantly became my fav villain in MCU. I always wanted a fearful villain for avengers rather than the weak ones who were constantly bullied by a bunch of heroes lol...

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

great action and comedy. plot was patchy b/c of so many characters. it was overhyped. still cool to see all the heros in one movie. don't think they should do it again though. i agree, they just vanished and will all most likely come back. spiderman death scene was the only feels moment.

Can't wait for Captain Marvel, that's for sure

Joe_Manchester 6 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Doctor Strange is the savior of the avengers! He saw the future and that's why he gave Thanos the stone

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Its a bit obvious that all the characters that vanished are going to be revived wit the stone. Which is precisely what I hate about the movie. I wanted to feel some feelings and be about to cry with some sudden main character deaths...

The only thing that got me choking was the first scene of the movie where my favorite character dies :(

Its a bit obvious that all the characters that vanished are going to be revived wit the stone

Pretty much sums up the next movie, and then they all battle Thanos and beat him at the end. Typical "hero" story that isn't precisely aimed towards the older audience, but rather the younger. My friend thought that Spiderman's death was tragic...it's not. He's gonna come back because Tom Holland, along with many other actors who's characters died in this film, are money magnets. That's the just stone cold truth about the film industry today.

However, that being said, it still was an enjoyable movie for me. The challenge to include every superhero introduced for the past 10 years in one film was inevitable, and I thought the directors and writers did well executing it. Sort of thought the film was more focused towards Tony Stark and Thor's experience than the rest (Guardians come third), but it didn't bother me. 7/10 in my books for following the comics, although a very predictable foreshadowing at the end.