Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Spanish team
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

• IN: Casillas
  • OUT: Costa, Torres, Cazorla and Mata

I don't know, Bosque is certainly getting too old for this job. Ignoring Torres, Mata, Costa and even Bellerin, who had really good season. I'm not a huge fan of Costa but he certainly delivers for his team...

Comments
decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Absolute fraud team.

How on earth did Casillas, Bartra, Pedro, Lucas Vazquez ( DO NOT GIVE ME HE HAS HAD A GOOD SEASON, ONE OF THE MOST MEDIOCRE PLAYERS I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE) did make the team and somehow Nacho, Torres, Bellerin & Santi were left out (!!! You're just an Arsenal fan!!!!!! you're so biased!!! right.)

Cesc & Isco were put purely on reputation also, although I think rightfully so.

It really looks like Del Bosque has his favourites that he wants to lick.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Absolute fraud team.

How on earth did Casillas, Bartra, Pedro, Lucas Vazquez ( DO NOT GIVE ME HE HAS HAD A GOOD SEASON, ONE OF THE MOST MEDIOCRE PLAYERS I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE) did make the team and somehow Nacho, Torres, Bellerin & Santi were left out (!!! You're just an Arsenal fan!!!!!! you're so biased!!! right.)

Cesc & Isco were put purely on reputation also, although I think rightfully so.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I agree with most of the squad to be honest. This is how I think they'll line up:

.....................De Gea..................
Juanfran...Ramos....Pique....Alba
....................Busquets.................
.......Fabregas.............Iniesta ......
Silva..............Morata..........Pedro

Costa is injured @quikzyyy

• History

I agree with most of the squad to be honest. This is how I think they'll line up:

.........................De Gea..................
Juanfran...Ramos....Pique....Alba
........................Busquets.................
.........Fabregas.............Iniesta ......
Silva.................Morata..........Pedro

Costa is injured @quikzyyy

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

In a winger formation, wouldn't it make more sense to start Aduriz over Morata?

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Yes, normally it would, but Aduriz is 35 years old and probably not in the condition to play every 4 days. That's why I've put Morata into the 'starting' XI

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Fair enough. I'm not sure Morata has the hold-up play to make that work based off of what I've seen of him, which hasn't been much this season.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Costa, Torres, Cazorla and Mata I can understand. But ignoring bellerin...that's ridiculous.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Costa is not 100%, cant risk calling a player not fit atm, Bellerin may surprise but dozen of youth are left, unlucky to be in a position where there is a lot of competition, carvajal is more experimented imo, Juanfran the starter. Bernât was also left, so its not really a scandal for me. Sad for Iñaki Williams the youngster of Bilbao was on fire, Martinez Alcacer And co were inconsistent Spain needs achievers, Denis Suarez could have joined the party.
My niguez as a starter, nuff said :)

• History

Costa is not 100%, cant risk calling a player not fit atm, Bellerin may surprise but dozen of youth are left, Sad for Iñaki Williams the youngster of Bilbao was on fire, Martinez Alcacer And co were inconsistent Spain needs achievers, Denis Suarez could have joined the party.

Costa is not 100%, cant risk calling a player not fit atm, Bellerin may surprise but dozen of youth are left, Sad for Iñaki Williams the youngster of Bilbao was on fire, Martinez Alcacer And co were inconsistent Spain needs achievers, Denis Suarez could have joined the party.

Costa is not 100%, cant risk calling a player not fit atm, Bellerin may surprise but dozen of youth are left, unlucky to be in a position where there is a lot of competition, car aka lis more experimented imo, Juanfran the starter. Bernât was also left, so its not really a scandal for me. Sad for Iñaki Williams the youngster of Bilbao was on fire, Martinez Alcacer And co were inconsistent Spain needs achievers, Denis Suarez could have joined the party.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

What is this.....

No Torres!!!!!!! I was tipping him to start!!!
No Costa, no Mata, no Gaspar, no Bellerin!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

no the starting team is perfect. just that monreal and bellerin should at least make the subs.

Dynastian98 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Team seems perfect to me. Carvajal and Juanfran both better than Bellerin. Alba and Azpilicueta both better than Nacho. No problem there. I'm not even surprised Torres has been left out. Aduriz has been better as a finisher and target man this season, and Morata is much more of a hound defensively than Torres. They are both more fit to the team. Players like Pedro and Lucas Vazquez add width to the team, if necessary. I watch literally all these players on a regular basis (excluding Casillas and Sergio Rico), and I have to say that this team seems practically perfect.

EDIT:: I support the decision of leaving Costa out, even if he was fit. You have to realize two things: Costa is dirty, and he isn't Spanish. If he was dirty but Spanish, then the Spain fans wouldn't mind because he would be one of their own. If he was clean and foreign, then there would be no problem at all. But he is both dirty and foreign, and I'm not convinced that the Spanish fans want to associate a foreign player, who is notorious for violence, with their team. Remember, Costa was voted the most hated player in La Liga once. Spanish fans have had enough of him.

• History

Team seems perfect to me. Carvajal and Juanfran both better than Bellerin. Alba and Azpilicueta both better than Nacho. No problem there. I'm not even surprised Torres has been left out. Aduriz has been better as a finisher and target man this season, and Morata is much more of a hound defensively than Torres. They are both more fit to the team. Players like Pedro and Lucas Vazquez add width to the team, if necessary. I watch literally all these players on a regular basis (excluding Casillas and Sergio Rico), and I have to say that this team seems practically perfect.

EDIT:: I support the decision of leaving Costa out, even if he was fit. You have to realize two things: Costa is dirty, and he isn't Spanish. If he was dirty but Spanish, then the Spain fans wouldn't mind because he would be one of their own. If he was clean and foreign, then there would be no problem at all. But he is both dirty and foreign, and I'm not convinced that the Spanish fans want to associate a foreign player notorious for violence on their team. Remember, Costa was voted the most hated player in La Liga once. Spanish fans have had enough of him.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

My starting XI

------------De Gea--------
Carvajal-Ramos-Pique-Azpi
------------Busquets--------
------Iniesta------Cesc----
Silva-------Morata---Saul---

liomessi10 8 years ago

De gea
Carvajal-ramos-pique-alba
Koke-busquets-iniesta
Morata-aduriz-silva

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@SunFlash: I would agree with that. When I see him play, I always think to myself that his technique doesn't seem to be good enough, he always looks like he's about to trip over his own feet. The same goes for Costa, whose technique / dribbling is below average when compared to other top strikers like Agüero for example. Torres seems to have lost his touch ever since that injury before his move to Chelsea. It's tough to explain, but his whole movement, the way he carries the ball looks so different to his time at Liverpool where he used to be fantastic on the ball. In my opinion, all of the prominent Spanish strikers (Costa, Aduriz, Negredo, Llorente, Torres, Morata, Soldado) lack technical skills, which is weird, because after all, they're from Spain, a country famous for producing players with great technique. Villa used to be one of them, but I he's excluded because he plays in the U.S. I would actually go for Paco Alcacer of Valencia, who, in my opinion, is best suited for the way Spain likes to play football.

@Dynastian: I disagree. I think Costa's character is needed in Spain's squad which consists of 'softies' only. Apart from Ramos perhaps, they have no proper character in their team. Every team needs people like Costa, who fire you up, who drive you forward and motivate you. As far as I'm concerned, Costa hasn't done anything 'disgraceful' playing for the national team of Spain that would justify his exlusion from the EURO squad. If anything, he shouldn't be there because his goals/game ratio is embarrassing for a striker (1 goal in 10 games for Spain). That is the only reason why he shouldn't start for Spain's team, he doesn't connect well with his colleagues on the pitch. If Del Bosque followed your reasoning of Costa being dirty, the first two names on the list of exclusion should be Alba and Busquets, you know why.

liomessi10 8 years ago

Yeah and why the heck did they not pick alcacer

handikodamar 8 years ago
Barcelona, Indonesia 0 8

I am surprised why they are called Juanfran, not Bellerin.
No Costa perhaps VdB worried about his temperament that could makes some worse situation