Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Spamming
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I've seen a number of these on the comments especially on the highlights. In case you don't know: this is called Spamming. It's the indiscriminate display or sending of unwanted messages often intended for profit or in this case "likes".

This is our website. We can ignore trolls but this is absolute bull. I can't stand some punk advertising his shit here. Footyroom is against spamming. It devalues the website and makes it look like anyone harness this website for profit. If you want streams make a thread and believe me the users here will be more than glad to help you. Do your part and thumb these guys down. And what's more disturbing is the amount of votes up these guys have. I sincerely do not believe you guys actually voted these guys up. 

Again if you want to send some of us a link put it on a thread. Do your part with these spammers: swear at them, tell them to fuck off or thumb them down I don't care just make them realize that this is not a whore of a website. You see any spamming of any sort don't just ignore them at least thumb them down. 

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

:D ok thx for the advice

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

Thanks for the warning. Here have some more spam

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Keep saying it, unregistered users should not be allowed to post.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Jimskeleton, good idea, but it would decrease popularity on FR....

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/ ::::::
if anyone wants to see live online matches, this is the site I have been using for 3 years !

Spamming isn't a way to spread your message !!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@ramaboy, not necessarily, those that want to contribute would register, those that are here to abuse and spam won't bother.