Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Song to Barcelona, done deal or just rumors?
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

well last days as Arsenal fan i'm getting more and more disappointed what is happening at arsenal.
now it's it's Alex Song.
Last they i see everywhere how is Song going to Barcelona but i just can't believe it. 

As few of us know Frimpong was calling Song uncle. 
I don't know what to believe. 
I don't know what's happening in Arsenal.

Comments
Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

I'm pretty sure players know about transfers before fans but maybe not. If not he may just have heard the rumors and believed it straight away

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Yes Song is also leaving.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I saw that twitt and didn't understand it, i didn't know that Frimpong called Song uncle, well i am sure that players knows about inner issues right? they are a part from that! so we can just wait, but Arsene said on an interview that "maybe Song could be sold" :(

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Dude, he's gone. See "dark clouds" post for source.
Can't blame him if he wants to go to Barca but Barcelona is one of the dirtiest organizations I've come across when it comes to business. Despicable behavior.
Anyway, we'll move on. He'll be the last remnant of the "not-so-old guard". Perhaps now we can have a team of people that actually want to play for us.
Potentially good news: looks like the Sahin thing MIGHT be back on. Madrid agreed terms with Pool and seemed ready to push him there but his agent intervened. Seems there is a real stalemate now. The fact that he lost his #5 shirt to Coentrao probably didn't help smooth matters over either.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"Arsenal agree terms with Barcelona for Song"
Bye Song.

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

it's a done deal heading to barca tomorrow but also have heard from sources that he had got into an argument with steve bould and started to spread poison within the team that was at cologne.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

16million pounds I think. Wenger better spend it on something. With all the players we keep selling I think it's fair to assume our debts are cleared or at least low.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

what a waste

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

We dont even need him badly at the moment...stay at arsenal song it's for the best.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Who cares abot Uefalona?! Arsenal's players OWNS Uefalona's players!! (execpt messi) Song is too good for uefalona!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

OK norway i don't really get what you're sayin.... but are you implying that arsenal is better than barcelona? (no offence to arsenal fans)

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Yes, they are. Arsenal are better, WAY better. :)

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ok then, how do you explain 4-1?

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Ok then, how do you explain your disguisting actors and ugly cheaters?

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Prove to me that arsenal havent cheated before- and also, how many players actually dive properly, and frequently in barcelona? I think only busquets....anyhow i see you winning this argument the real fans will start sticking up for you sooner or later, i kind of in a war with naman93 and regli11.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Of course I will win..? Barca sucks. it's not just busquets but villa, pedro, alves, fabregas and so oon. Take a look at the videoes i posted! ;)

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

If we suck...why do we have messi, xavi, iniesta? WHy have we won the CL, and 4 lag liga titles in a row?Your just a hater, because we beat you 3-1 and 0-2 in penatlies. Just grow up.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

MESSI is good, xavi and iniesta aren't special. you have won cl by cheating 4 league titles by cheating. You guys beat us by cheating, cunts :)

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

And how did we cheat? Tell me then. Of all the goals that were created, tell me how we cheated, seeing as though you soo smart.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

and another thread gone down the shitter, this site seriously needs some mods.