Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Son Returns To Tottenham Looking "Broken"
PetrCech 3 years ago
Chelsea, Czech Republic 4 51

The South Korean returned to Tottenham training on Monday after his summer break.

Tottenham posted a video of Son as he arrived for training.

Son is one of the happiest people in football and almost always has a smile on his face. However, many football fans think he didn't look in the best of spirits as he made his way into training.

In fact, many are claiming that the club have actually 'broken' the 28-year-old.

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

To be honest, he could only be tired from the return trip or he might have lacked sleep. People got a tons of time to lose to try and see more there is about these kind of things. Hopefully at least its nothing worse, I would hate to think Son is actually truly broken or anything like that.

Zebras 3 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 64

LOL Tottenham breaking players. Kane, Son, Lloris should all play for bigger clubs I think

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Returning to Spurs from holiday would break lot of people

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

That, my friends, is called fatigue! I suspect lots of players returning to preseason camps to have this look after the last 15 months or so they have had. haha

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He misses all the glamorous life and K-pop stars in Korea, and an top of that it was a long flight... that's all.

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Pff a non-story, do you have other stuff like that to upload?