Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Son heung min
kyoekyar 5 years ago Edited
12 163

It comes to my attention that son is doing very well at this moment but spurs is going to lose him for 1 month due to AFC Asian cup. You guys think spurs is going to miss him seriously? (Especially in a period when they have to face Chelsea (twice) and united.

One more question is he simply became better or just in form?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It come to my attention that son is doing very well at this moment but spurs is going to lose him for 1 month due to AFC Asian cup. You guys think spurs is going to miss him seriously? (Especially in a period when they have to face Chelsea (twice) and united.

One more question is he simply became better or just in form?

Comments
srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

He is playing to his strengths.

• Does he even have a weaker foot? Long range shots from both the feet
  • Cool and composed finishing. Just goes on to show that learning the technique as to how to finish will land a player on a whole different level.

Now the real question is, can he deliver in big matches.
Only players with those big mentalities and talents feel the need to perform in big matches.
I do not want too play down anyone in football. Footballers always rise out of nowhere. There are many instances of pundits calling out players when their form is downhill, only to hang their heads in shame when players are like a phoenix.

Son could be the best Asian footballer ever. cricket is the frenzied sport in South Asia. Son could attract rise small kids to try football

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

For Spur they are going to miss him badly but he's not impossible to replace. I think Erikson will play higher up again.

As for Son, what a player, he's truely the best Asian player till now and one of the best in the history next to Nakata (Roma), Park (MU) and a few others.

Last Olympic which earn him the right to NOT joining the Korean military, he didn't perform that well. Korea was the champion but he wasn't the spark nor main factor. I hope he proved his current form in national level this time.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

he's absolutely amazing, I certainly didn't expect him to be even better than last year, but he is amazing player, specially because of the combination of being clinical and ability to shoot with both feet.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Cricket isn't the biggest sport in Korea, Japan or China. That's more in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka former English colonies abroad.

kyoekyar 5 years ago
12 163

To be fair, Korea is not in South Asia. I'm not sure @srk_rox is talking about South asian countries: India, and Pakistan or East asian countries: Korea, China and Japan.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

Fantastic player no doubt and my favorite Spurs player without a doubt, he is a great individual as well so that help a lots. He isn't the kind of guy who win spurs the most point or perform best against top team but he certainly seem to help Spurs maintain a positive momentum when they got one and capitalize on it to score goal. I personally think that tuan is right when he say he is currently one of the best Asian player atm. Love him. ;D

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Very clinical this season, I don't see him as a big game player like Kane or Eriksen though.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago Edited

Football is a big big sport in Asia, especially those countries that relevant to Son.

Cricket is popular in India, Some Arabs countries and some minorities at South & South East Asia.

In South East Asia, football fans are enormous, they just happen to genetically and due-to-corruptly SUCK at football in national level.

Nakata was the inspiration, then our MU's hero Park, and now Son is inspiring

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Football is a big big sport in Asia, especially those countries that relevant to Son.

Cricket is popular in India, Some Arabs countries and some minorities in South & South East Asia.

In South East Asia, football fans are enormous, they just happen to genetically and due-to-corruptly SUCK at football in national level.

Nakata was the inspiration, then our MU's hero Park, and now Son is inspiring

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@tuan I'm one of those guys who like seeing Asian suceed in europe, being a fan of player like Honda, Kagawa and Son since I first got into the sport. Here's hoping we'll see more of them in the future. ;)

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

Damnnnn I forgot about Kagawa ...

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

not so sure because lucas moura is some serious talent too.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@baldgenius Moura is good but he wasn't alway considered a top level player. He kind of flopped at PSG despite being there for a while. Glad to see Poch was able to use his talent to such a level though.