Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Something serious
mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

UEFA have rigged the draw for the Champions League by a former Turkish referee

According to a Turkish former international referee, UEFA had rigged the draw for the quarterfinals of the Champions League with a system of vibrating balls in order to avoid a clash between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid in the next round competition.

The return of the conspiracy theory. The exact similarity of signs drawn at random during the rehearsal and ceremony when the real debate had already lent during the knockout stages of the Champions League.

This time, UEFA is accused of rigging the draw for the quarter-C1.

Turkish former international referee Ahmet Cakar launched this bombshell. Became a consultant for television, he developed his thesis on the set of a program broadcast on Turkish Beyaz TV.

For him, the balls used during the draw vibrated through a system of magnets. Invited to conduct the draw, Steve McManaman had then only choose the ball that did not vibrate, depending Cakar.

Finished the supposed technical "balls hot" expression given the opportunity to explain some of the draw, so instead the "vibrating balls."Always after Cakar, this process was established by the European body to prevent the Real Madrid and FC Barcelona do not meet in the quarter. 

UEFA have also wanted to avoid the two Spanish clubs to face Juventus and Bayern Munich , which will ultimately be opposed in the next round of C1. 

The Merengue gather, them, Galatasaray and Barça crosses the road PSG. In a video published by Marca , taking an extract of the Turkish program, consultants are questioning gesture disturbing Gianni Infantino, who could corroborate the thesis of Cakar. 

Before the draw, the chairman of the ceremony raises the bowl containing the balls and press a button appears. Which could support the hypothesis of a mechanism that rig. But there is nothing to verify with certainty the veracity of Cakar. This case will in any case to make a big splash in the coming hours.

Comments
mladen 11 years ago

I hope this will destroy UEFA finally 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

The method seems a little far-fetched, to me, but unfortunately the suggestion of UEFA rigging things does not.

mladen 11 years ago

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If this indeed is rigged, it leeds me to question what else is rigged by UEFA. 

Zakzook 11 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

And there as Mourinho and Pandev saying that the Ballond'or was cheated too.  FUCK UEFA

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Bloody cheaters,

MKdons 11 years ago
Levante UD, England 0 22

as long as they rigg draws for huge clubs to play eachother then go right ahead and rigg ! also for bitter rivals man i loved this seasons MK Dons vs Wimbledon match if that was rigged i thank the FA!

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Remember the Champions league draw? one day before there were sites talking about:
"Champions League draw is tomorrow but today was done the practice draw with results of
Valencia vs. PSG
Real madrid vs. Man. United
Milan vs. Barcelona
Shakhtar vs. Dortmund
Arsenal vs. Bayern
Porto vs. Malaga
Celtic vs. Juventus
Galatasaray vs. Schalke"
If they done it in practice done day before the official draw and then they done it AGAIN, then there's everything done, make your own decision about "UEFA"

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If they done it in practice draw day before the official draw and then they done it AGAIN, then there's everything done, make your own decision about "UEFA" *sorry :)