Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Some improvements regarding the Highlights
Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I've been using Footyroom for quite a while now. The forum is amazing, it has a great news page, Le Mix and the extras are all very amazing, like the users on this website.

But, over the last few weeks I've found myself using a website called "HooFoot" for highlights. I definitely prefer Footyroom as a website but could you please put more effort into the highlights, as opposed to other features on the website. HooFoot gives me many choices for all games such as HD+ which is Crystal Clear, extended highlights which also includes interviews, and best of all English Commentary.

So I hope the people behind the scenes at Footyroom can step their game up with the highlights, as everything else on this website is better than any other football website :)

Comments
Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Yeah, Ive been wanting to comment on this for some time. FRs highlight have a very inconsistent quality going on. Some highlights are pretty descent but others are less than a minute long with almost no replays, keeping it only about the goals. HootFoot has the best highlight content out there for sure... I would really want FR to have longer highlights or just have decent quality highlights for most of the games. FootHoot has got a ton of highlight options for each game with different languages and different lengths.

ConnorWickham 9 years ago
Sunderland, England U21 13 45

Agree with both of you. Footyroom is an amazing website, but the only thing that lets it down is the highlights. I really want to see HD and English commentary.

Like Tuanis I also wanted to post this earlier too.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Thanks, agree with you and @tuanis. Im sure FR will works on this too.