Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Solskjear
_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

^ confirmed as new permanent manager for Man Utd.

Well deserved in my opinion. Any thoughts?

Comments
SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

A little surprised the trigger was pulled so early, he could theoretically lose every game left in the season. I'm assuming it's a player recruitment/re-signing move, as a lot of the current players really want him for next season, and it's a big recruiting draw. Still I would've tried to wait a few more weeks at least, especially on the back of two losses in a row.

Of course, don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have him. Best I've felt about United since Fergie.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I'm thrilled.

I have the same reaction as SunFlash, but I am more than looking forward to the future!

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Timing wasn't what I had expected but it was inevitably going to happen, wasn't it? It doesn't really feel like 'big news' to me either; just news. Now that it's official, I would like him to start working on extending some contracts; Herrera comes in mind. Should we prioritise the premier league over the champions league, I would say yes. If we can also start early and grab Sancho's signing asap, that would be a tremendous start to Ole's project.