Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Solskjaer admits Man Utd will SELL one goalkeeper this summer as Dean Henderson eyes David De Gea's No1 spot
KENNGUYEN6699 4 years ago
Chelsea, Vietnam 32 32

Solskjaer admits Man Utd will SELL one goalkeeper this summer as Dean Henderson eyes David De Gea's No1 spot

MANCHESTER UNITED boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will have to let one of his keepers go — with Dean Henderson demanding the No 1 spot.
David De Gea is under pressure after a series of blunders, while Henderson has had two successful seasons on loan at Sheffield United best free soccer prediction.
Neither he nor De Gea want to be the understudy and Sergio Romero will not sit around as third choice.
Ahead of United’s Europa League quarter-final against Copenhagen tomorrow night, Solskjaer said: “It’ll be difficult to keep three of them, so we’ll see what the decision will be there.
“I must be the most privileged manager in the world with our goalkeeping department.
“Sergio, David and, with Dean Henderson coming back, there are three top keepers.

“The Europa League has also shown how important Sergio has been for us — and David has always been performing.
"We’ll see what we’ll do going forward.”
Romero had been Solskjaer’s go-to goalkeeper for the cup competitions this season soccer predictions.
But he favoured De Gea for the 3-1 FA Cup semi-final loss to Chelsea.

Comments
quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

De Gea ain't leaving with his salary anywhere lol

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

I might be the only one thinking this, but De Gea is still world-class! Yes, he had some gaffs, but United finished the season third in goals against, one goal more than second-place City, three more than first-place Liverpool.

This was a rough year for all keepers, but to say De Gea is not a strong #1 anymore is just silly to me.

Solskjaer does have some choices to make regarding the three very solid keepers he currently has, but I think it's harder than many think when you look at De Gea.

Now, if he still wants to move to Real or anywhere, well there's your easy out. I don't think so though, with how good the team is starting to get, the momentum they have, the return of Champions League next season, ect....

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Yeah, I agree with DarthFooty. He might have made some mistake this season but if he find his confidence back, then he'll be making amazing stop week in and week out.

Would be really dumb to get rid of a player with his quality. For me at least. :D