{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Soldado renews his contract for Valencia to 2017
knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

good news :)

Comments
The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

bad news... this guy deserves to play in a much better club than valencia... my opinion...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Beast. Glad someone has some honor and respect for our club. 

knibis 12 years ago

@The_Iraqi_Maestro why are you trolling on every post!? I remember at the last post. you said that the Bundesliga was uneaven... what, did you found out that the Bundesliga existed 2 years ago because there have been alot differnet winners in the last 10 years in that league?

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

@knibis , trolling? hey mate you do read english do ya? if you read well i said : ''my opinion'' ... i know the bundesliga more than you because germany is my neighbour country and i also play football by my self..

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

It is great to see a player show loyalty.  He could've gone to many other clubs and been paid more but he stuck to Valencia. I love to see this especially after people were wondering if he would leave to a higher profile club after being snubbed ONCE AGAIN for the NT.

knibis 12 years ago

H will play CL football atleast..  and people tought he was gonna go to the shit club Liverpool...

knibis 12 years ago

He*

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Yes, is so great that a player shows this kind of loyalty for a club, i wish that more players were like him

knibis 12 years ago

agreed

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Great player, he'd scored many goals with Spain if he was in Ukraine..